Chapter Twenty-Three

ابدأ من البداية

Once I calm down James crawls up to me and kisses me passionately and I can taste myself on his tongue. James gets off of the bed and starts taking his pants and boxers off. His cock springs free dripping precum at the tip and just begging for attention. It looks so much bigger and is making my mouth water.

James leans over to open the draw in the nightstand next to the bed and pulls out a gold packet. He rips it open with his teeth and begins to slide it on before I stop him. He looks up at me confused but soon understands when I sit up to put the condom on for him. He groans and closes his eyes once my hand makes contact with his dick and I begin to slide the condom on. Once it's all the way on James pushes me down on the bed and gets on top of me. When we are face to face he presses himself against me and I can feel his cock rub against my slit and we both moan.

"Are you ready?" He asks and I nod before he moves his hand down to grip himself and positions his dick at my center. We still keep eye contact as he slowly pushes into me and I wince and close my eyes at the painful sensation. He still only has the tip in and hits the barrier inside me before slowly pushing past it and stopping once he does.

"Bella do you want me to stop?" I hear him ask and I open my eyes and shake my head no.

He then continues to push in until he is fully in and I can tell he is having trouble to not move. After a couple minutes I give him a nod to let him know that the pain has subsided and he starts to move in and out slowly. We both groan and he buries his head in my neck to start sucking on my skin no doubt leaving marks.

I wrap my legs tighter around him and he starts to move faster going at a pace that feels so good but yet I still need more.

"James go faster." I say in a breathless voice and he kisses me on the lips before sitting up fully thrusting into me at a speed that makes the bed pound against the wall. James holds on to my hips and I move them up to meet his thrusts making the experience even better. The only sound you can hear in the room is our moans, the bed banging against the wall, and our skin slapping together.

James starts to move even faster and I start to feel myself getting close again. His thrusts get messier and messier and I can tell he is about to cum. He reaches a hand down to rub on my clit and I immediately turn my head to bite down on the pillow to hold my screams in as I shake in the most intense orgasm I have ever had. My orgasm triggers James's and he thrusts all the way into me before stopping and tipping his head back to let out a loud groan. "Fuck Bella."

James collapses on top of me and lays there for a few minutes while we both are a panting mess. I run my fingers up and down his back and can feel him shiver against me. He lifts up his head and smiles up at me before leaning in to kiss my lips.

Mature scene ended

"That was amazing Bella." James says and I smile.

"Yah, it was." James then sits up and gets off the bed and removes the condom before tying it and throwing it away.

He walks into the bathroom and I hear the water running before he comes back out holding a wash cloth. He bends down and wipes my core which makes my legs twitch a little, still feeling the pulse of the orgasm.

He then crawls in bed beside me still naked and pulls me into his chest and puts the blankets over us. He kisses my lips and then my forehead and whispers a goodnight to me before falling fast asleep. I don't have it in me to respond as my eyes are drifting closed and I too fall into a deep sleep.

"Oh my god they totally had sex."

"Aww our little Bella is all grown up now."

"They are so cute"