Future Fight (chapter 1)

"BRIIIING BRIIIIING BRIIIIING" the alarms sounded throughout the building.
"RUN! RUN! RUN! GET IN YOUR SPOT!" The man yelled and directed me towards the roof. The moment I trained for for the last several years unfortunately has arrived. I sprinted up the metal stairs behind a string of teenagers and young adults around my age. I've been here since I was 13 and I've been here 4 years and I've been tested on for years along with training for years. I gave up hope of escaping for quite awhile. Enemies would've been a hope for me for awhile because maybe they'd take me with them but me having to fight against takes away my ability of being saved.
Thoughts flooded through my mind as I got towards the roof, we pushed through the steel door that took us to the roof and we lined up in formation ready to fight. We stood waiting and waiting, I knew someone must've entered the base due to the alarm going off but not much had happened since it went off. Then something caught my eye in the distance, something in the sky. It approached us from above and what looked like people fell out. A man in a red and gold suited man floated beneath the plane while another man dropped and turned green while falling along with a man with a bow and arrows and a woman in a black suit and a man with a hammer and then a man in a red and blue suit followed by a man with a red and blue and white suit with a shield. The red and gold metal suited man and the red and blue guy came up to my captive friends and I and no one struck first, we all stood there. The iron man shot a beam of light at my closest friend I've met her named Lindsey (if that's your name feel free to change it to any other name) and she was shot back then what seemed like a full on war between all of us broke out. I was shot back hard into the wall and a guy approached me as I was fading in and out of consciousness, he took of his mask and peered into my eyes with his light brown eyes and his brown wavy hair, one thing I noticed was the spider design in his suit. Then everything went black.