Blackmail

Freddie's POV

None of the club whores were thrilled that I brought in my best friend and the woman I have always been in love with to become our accountant. Demi and Fallon have been watching what Jaymee has been doing very closely. So I'm watching them all as close as I can be. Titan and Bookworm have placed small cameras around the areas they frequent. We are bound to catch something. We have set the cameras up 2 weeks ago. So far all we have caught was them complaining about me no longer drinking and partying the way I have before.

Today I am finally going to confess to Jaymee that I am hopelessly in love with her and have been since I met her. She's currently going over the last two weeks of receipts and orders for us in my room. Ever since Recoil and Drive cornered her in my office and myself and Titan saved her it's been difficult for her to go inside of my office. Nobody blames her at all. Today's odd though because Demi and Fallon aren't in the clubhouse for the day. But we brush it off. It is going to be peaceful.

I head up to my room to check on Jaymee, I walk inside. She looks lost in thought about everything.

~Freddie~ Hey sweetheart you good?
~Jaymee~ Yeah I'm good. Did you know someone in you club had an appointment with lawyers?
~Freddie~ Who?
~Jaymee~ Demi and Recoil
~Freddie~ Did the receipt or anything state for what?
~Jaymee~ Parental rights. Are they parents??
~Freddie~ Honestly no clue. I can always find out. When was this?
~Jaymee~ 3 months ago. I don't get why it wasn't with the stuff from 3 weeks ago.
~Freddie~ who knows but your awesome. (glances at my watch) it's 730 pm. You've been at this all day long.,
~Jaymee~ damn I did have to play catch up from the last couple weeks.
~Freddie~ Can we talk?
~Jaymee~ Sure what's up?

Here goes nothing

~Freddie~ I am in love with you. I have been since I met you. You showing back up here a few months ago proven my feelings haven't dulled or stopped. I guess what I'm trying to say is

Jaymee's POV

To get him to shut up, I lean in and kiss him softly on the lips. My feelings have grown. I have tried dating other men and everything but I couldn't because I gave my heart away to Freddie a long time ago.

~Jaymee~ I love you too

He looks at me and smiles at me. That same smile reassured me that he is the only man I have ever truly given myself too and he is the only man I ever want to be with.

~Freddie~ Let's get you home

I walk her out to her car

~Freddie~ Be safe
~Jaymee~ I sure will.

I hop inside my car and I leave. I arrive back home about 20 minutes later. No sooner than I get inside and changed, there is a knock on my door. I check the peep hole and see it's Demi and Fallon. I leave the security latch on.

~Jaymee~ yes...
~Fallon~ You touched something that's ours.
~Jaymee~ That would be??
~Demi~ Steel or Prez. We had him before you return here.
~Fallon~ if you want him to survive this next run they are to go on Thursday then you need to quit, and end it all with him.
~Demi~ The choice is yours. Decision is yours.

They leave and now I am stuck with deciding what is best for Freddie and I. I don't want a thing to happen to anyone of them. Now I have to tell the man I'm in love with, I don't want to be with him anymore.

Next Morning

I barely slept last night after Demi and Fallon left. My mind keeps going to keep Freddie safe and alive. I grab my phone and see he is in church. So I call him. Of course there is no answer, so I leave him a voicemail.

~Jaymee~"Hey Freddie I know you are in church right now but I don't think this arrangement of me working for you and being with you is going to workout. I love you which is why I have to let you go now. Please be happy even though it isn't with me. Don't bother coming by the apartment because I am leaving the keys to this place with them. I love you Frederick James. See you later"

I hang up and hurry up out of my apartment leaving my phone behind.

Freddie's POV

I just completed church when I see I have a voicemail and as I'm listening to it my heart breaks. She broke up with me. The guys have heard it all. Titan knows something isn't right. He and Bookworm are going to get to the bottom of this.

Please come home to me again.

*****
This was a hard chapter to write and warning the next few maybe as well.