Club Drama

Freddie's POV

It has been a whirlwind of a week since Jaymee returned home, well to the apartments across from our bar we own and I have made it known that I am no longer interested in shacking up with any of the club whores. They didn't take to this lightly to say the least. I haven't been interested in them for the longest time. I haven't gotten pleasure from them in easily 5 months. They have tried repeatedly by sitting in my office completely naked, thinking it's going to turn me on and they are dead wrong. Now I'm terrified that if I bring Jaymee by here they will try and say I fooled around with them and they will start something. I need to be honest with her and tell her the absolute truth. As I am sitting here at the bar thinking, Candy puts her hands on me.

~Freddie~ Get your damn hands off of me now!
~Candy~ Come on Prez you know that goodie too shoes won't put out for you.
~Freddie~ She has a name number one and number two what her and I do together is none of your concern. I'm tired of you disrespecting me.

I hear the doorbell ring to the clubhouse and I see Titan walk past to answer it.

~Candy~ We will see about that.

Next thing I know she kisses me and I hear a gasp from behind me. I turn and see it's Jaymee..

~Freddie~ Jaymee, it wasn't what it looked like.
~Jaymee~ She kissed you.....
~Candy~Oh honey, we've messed around....
~Jaymee~ I know y'all did prior to me returning home. I've been back for a week.
~Freddie~ Please...
~Jaymee~ I gotta go....

She turns and runs out the clubhouse.

~Candy~ I told you. Your mine.
~Titan~ Prez what do you want me to do?
~Freddie~ Remove her from my sight. I haven't slept with you in 5.5 months. I am in love with her and you messed it up.

Titan and Rebar take her to our resident doctor and tattoo artist remove her brand. She messed it up and now I'm finished with her.

Jaymee's POV

I wanted to surprise Freddie at the clubhouse. I decide to come to the clubhouse. Titan answer the door and says he is inside at the bar. When I get inside, I see Freddie being kissed by a whöre! I'm devastated. I mean I get he and I aren't together or anything of that nature but seeing her lips on his tore me up inside.

I finally made it back to my apartment when my phone rings. It's Titan. I debate on whether or not answering it, but I decided that I needed too.

PHONE CONVERSATION

~ Jaymee~ Hey Titan what's up?
~Titan~ It honestly wasn't the way she made it appear. Before I answered the door, she was hounding him because he hadn't slept with any of the whores in over 5 months. He likes you a lot.
~Jaymee~ It broke me like it did when Cynthia told me she would give him my number and never did. It's like me leaving when I was 18 all over again.
~Titan~ I can't speak for you but he has no interest in her. He was thinking about you before hand. He really can't stop thinking about you at all. But we are going to the bar across the street from you again tonight. Dress in black leather and heels and I'll come get you when we arrive.
~Jaymee~ Ugh! Fine I'm doing this for you...
~Titan~ yeah and him too. He's feeling like absolute shït.

I hang up with him and go looking for my leather jacket and jeans. Part of me wants to bail on him but I need to hear him out too.

Perfect! I just hope I don't regret this

Perfect! I just hope I don't regret this. I sit near my balcony doors and wait for Titan and them to arrive. Within five minutes they are there. Titan looks over at me as Freddie walks inside the bar. He didn't even bother looking for me. Breathe. I walk down and outside and Titan walks over to me.

~Titan~ You good?
~Jaymee~ I figured he would of looked up at me but he went into the bar. I hope he doesn't hate me for not letting him explain. I mean I guess it's my fault if he does fûck another chick.

We walk over to the bar and I immediately spot Freddie. This floozy is eyeballing him like he's a meal but he's more than happy that. As we walk closer, the chick looks at me...

~Fallon~ he's mine.
~Jaymee~ is that right? I can bet he's mine.

Freddie turns and looks at me. He seems shocked but he's not. He smiles. It is like he was expecting me to be here. I turn and look at Titan.

~Titan~ I may of told him you were coming here to give him a chance to explain. I'm sorry...
~Jaymee~ thanks I owe you....

Then the floozy begins to open her mouth again.

~Fallon~ who the hell is this bitch? Coming in here acting like she owns the place. She's nothing here.
~Freddie~ This woman is my best friend. She always and I mean always will be before you and any other female in here. She's is the absolute best friend and love of my life! Don't ever question me and when I ignore you and your cohorts, it means go away. You don't get to stake any claim on me.

~Fallon~ you allowed me to stake claim on you 7 months ago...
~Jaymee~ that's because I wasn't here now was it? Thought so. Frederick we need to talk.

He grabs my hand and we walk out back where it's quiet. He looks at me with tears in his eyes. I just hug him and he hugs back. We don't need to say anything because we know we will be okay. We always will be.

For the rest of the night I sit next to Titan and Freddie. Rebar is running back and forth to the bar helping them switch kegs out. Freddie looks and me smiling. I can't help but smile back at him.

~Jaymee~ what?
~Freddie~ you look beautiful tonight...
~Jaymee~ thank Titan for the suggestion.

They fist bump each other and begin laughing.

~Rebar~ I swear we need to find someone who can be our accountant.
~Jaymee~ I'll do it. I have my financing degree. I'm looking for a job and I won't screw you over. Well I might screw you Freddie but we'll see about that.

The guys start choking on their drinks and I'm laughing.

~Freddie~ Don't play with me.
~Jaymee~ I'm not but it won't be happening just yet.

Towards closing, Freddie walks me back across the street and makes sure I get inside safely. This is how I know he and I will be okay. As I'm in bed, he sends me a message saying "I know I need to rebuild the trust in you. I am willing to do whatever it takes". I respond I know he will. He's incredible and he's mine.