Purah: Huh? Oh, right!

She picked it up.

Purah: -Muttering- Goodbye you beautiful work of art, I will cherish the moments I spent examining you...

She handed it to Link. He inserted the stone into the pedestal.

Guidance stone: Camera, Hyrule Compendium, and album missing files confirmed. Starting repair.

The stone began to glow as blue coloured runes moved downward, collecting themselves into the bottom of the rock before falling onto the slate like a drop of water, making the pedestal and the slate change their glow from orange to blue. Link took a closer look as he saw a new rune appear on his slate.

Sheikah slate: Camera. Feature: Instantly render a visible image into a picture.

The screen suddenly changed on the slate, as it swiped over to a collection of various different images of different places. There quite a few of them, more than twelve images of different locations.

Link: -Thoughts- What are all these?

(And yes, you read that right, more than 12. Just to spice things up a bit more.)

Just then, the slate rose up, ready to be removed. Link pulled it up and reattached it to his belt.

Purah: Aaaand... it's done! So? Is it all fixed up now?

Link: I think so.

He showed her the Sheikah Slate.

Purah: Camera, Hyrule Compendium, album... Yep! Looks good! So, I know this is sudden, but hear me out. Take a picture of me with the camera. Oh! And let me see it!

Link: Okay.

He activated the rune. He could see Purah right in front of him even though he was staring at the slate. He pressed the activate button, as the device went snap. Link looked at the album and saw a brand new picture of Purah had appeared.

Link: I have it.

Purah: Lemme see! Lemme see!

Symin: -Chuckles-

Link showed her the picture.

Purah: Hm? My, who IS this beautiful young creature?

She stared at the picture, in awe by her own image.

Link: ...

Symin: Ahem, boss? Director.

Purah: Huh? Oh, I guess that's my cue! Sorry, I kinda lost it there. It wasn't on purpose. Hmm...

He looked through the album and saw the other pictures.

Purah: Ah, it's not just a pretty girl in these images. Yes, these are some old landscape photos stored in the album.

Link: Who took them?

Purah: If I recall correctly, Princess Zelda made frequent use of the camera, and I do remember you borrowed it a few times... Hey Linky, since you were the princess' appointed knight, you would have been there at these locations with her! Not to mention you might have a few landscape pictures of your own as well!

Link: Um... I suppose?

Purah: Right, you still don't remember much. But don't lose hope, this could be what will get your memories back. Like a sort of reminder, a flash! In seeing something you're familiar with, your mind might be able to remember what happened at these places, like how your body reacts when faced with a situation it remembers having dealt with before! If my hunch is correct, check in with Impa. She knew Princess Zelda well, better than I ever did.