Chapter six

We chomped down the casserole in about 15 mins. It was so good. It tasted like a sweet, heavenly, cinnamon roll. We went to her room to chill out for a little bit. We heard a knock at the door and went to see who it was. Hermione's mom opened it. We both stared. I was so confused. It was our school counselor.  I didn't even think he knew where they lived let alone while I am here. He asked if he could come in. I was a little suspicious. He came in and sat at the table. He was acting as if he just went to students houses uninvited all the time. Me and Hermione went up stairs to get away for a minute. We were both creeped out. I mean we liked the counselor but still. We came back down and saw him about to leave but as soon as he saw me he stopped. He came close and I thought about backing away but for some reason I didn't. He told me " Don't forget who your real friends are." I didn't really know what he meant by that because my only " real " friend was Hermione. She was the only one who I could talk to. Hermione asked what he said and I just told her I could understand it. I didn't want to upset her if he meant something by that. It was about 6 now so we went to go study again. Exams where only in a month.