Chapter five

Her mother looked at me like I was a lost puppy. Confused and worried. Hermione started explaining what happened why I just looked at my feet feeling very awkward and anxious. Once Hermione finished explaining her mother started asking me questions. Luckily Hermione knows I don't like answering questions so I didn't have to answer that many. We went to her room and I put my stuff down. I wish that I wouldn't have said yes. I feel bad. It was only 8:00 so we didn't have to go to bed yet. It was junior year and we had a lot of homework so               I studied a bit and did some homework.  Now it was about 11:00 so we went to sleep. Now it was the next morning in first period and I felt something hit my back. It was a piece of crumpled up paper. I opened it up and read " You should be careful where you stay. Someone could be coming." I looked behind me and saw Alex staring at me. He was always a weird kid who had a weird imagination. One time he shared with the class that he had seen a professor murder someone. He couldn't remember if it was a dream or not so everyone just ignored. I mean who would take that seriously. I just ignored the note, assuming it was his imagination again. It was finally the end of the day and I was exhausted. Me and Hermione rode the bus since that's what she normally did. We arrived at her house and smelled something delicious comping from it. Her mother was a great cook so it wasn't odd that it smelled good. We walked in and the smell enhanced. She was cooking her famous cinnamon roll casserole. It sounds weird but tastes amazing. We went to the kitchen and heard the oven beep. " Just in time for the casserole dears." She said.