Chapter four

" I don't want you on the streets." Hermione said. I didn't want to be a burden to her. She has already done enough by being my best friend. " Your mom already doesn't like me. I don't think she would want me in your house." I said. " What are you talking about? She loves you. She just is going through a hard time right now with the divorce and everything." She said. That made me feel worse. She was going through a divorce with her parents and I just had to bring her into my problems. I'm so stupid. Maybe I should just stay here. I probably deserve everything that she does to me. No. I can't stay here. At least not for a little bit. I need to get away. " I don't wanna barge in. Especially when y'all are going through a hard time." I said " You are staying at my house Anna. I don't care what you say, you are my best friend. We take care of each other." "  Fine. I will come." I said " Thank you" she said. My mom came upstairs. I felt my anxiety rising. Anna started calming me down and just being the person she was. My mom came and started screaming at me. I felt like screaming at her but if I wanted to go I knew I had to conceal my anger. Luckily after my mom finished screaming and I calmed down, we left. It was about 7:00 now so it was getting dark. We snuck out the window. Hermione and me lived about 2 blocks away from each other so it wasn't that bad. I had only packed a duffle bag and a back pack so I was able to carry it all. We got to her house and I was a little nervous. We walked in and her mom was definitely taken by surprise.