Kabanata 20

AIDAN

Isang buwan na rin ang lumipas mula nang nangyari ang lahat ng gulo sa amin. Nakulong ang mama ko kasama ang asawa niya. Sa lahat ng ginawa nila sa amin, kulang pa 'yon. Galit na galit ako sa kaniya, walang paliwanag ang lahat ng ginawa niya.

Apo niya ay nagawa niyang i-kidnap at n-nagawa niya akong barilin. Ang sakit pa ring isipin na sarili kong ina ang gagawa sa akin noon. Kung noon ay umaasa akong magbabago siya, mgayon hindi na. Sawa na akong maghintay sa kaniya.

"Papa saan na ang balloon? At ang flowers po?" Were preparing my marriage proposal for Ava. I just hope that she would say yes.

I'm nervous but I want this. It's long overdue and I can't wait to call her my wife. I look at Cyprus who's now helping Tania, I know he's hurting but he's here because I need a support.

I'm glad I found a true friend. I look at Exhelia, my soon to be wife's bestfriend, maybe they'll make a great couple. Well, who knows?

"I prepare it already baby," sagot ko sa aking anak. Ilang saglit ay natapos na ang pag-aayos namin. Hinihintay nalang namin dumating si Ava. Akay siya ni Exhe at ng Mama niya. Habang naglalakad siya palapit sa amin ay tumunog ang pinili kong kanta. Perfect by Ed Sheeran.

I found a love for me
Oh darling, just dive right in and follow my lead
Well, I found a girl, beautiful and sweet
Oh, I never knew you were the someone waiting for me

'Cause we were just kids when we fell in love
Not knowing what it was
I will not give you up this time
But darling, just kiss me slow, your heart is all I own
And in your eyes, you're holding mine

AVA

"What's this?" Iyun ang tanong ko ng makalapit sa mag-ama. I am now wearing the dress Aidan bought me years ago. Tania decides to what I wear and he gave me this. Now I think I know why.

Wala pang sinasabi ay umiiyak na ako. Why are you doing this to me? Making me feel thousands of emotions just by seeing you in front of me.

Nang makalapit ako ng tuluyan ay lumuhod siya. Natawa ako dahil dalawang tuhod ang niluhod niya. "I don't know how to do this." Obviously.

"I know we started wrong. I hired you as a baby maker so I could get my inheritance. And you ended up leaving me. I hate you for that but most I hate the people that made you leave me. Wala ako nung mga panahong nahihirapan ka lalo't ipinagbubuntis mo ang anak natin. Wala ako nung 1st birthday ni Sixto, nung una siyang nagsalita at wala ako sa lahat ng achievements mo. I just want to say that I'm proud of you. You make it to the top, Ava. Naipagpatuloy mo ang pag-aaral mo at nakapagpatayo ka ng sarili niyong bahay na alam kong matagal mo ng pinapangarap. Napagamot mo si Ader, I'm happy for that." Gaya ko ay umiiyak na rin siya.

Baby, I'm dancing in the dark with you between my arms
Barefoot on the grass, listening to our favourite song
When you said you looked a mess, I whispered underneath my breath
But you heard it, darling, you look perfect tonight

"I've always defended you, but in this situation I can’t. I thought she was an all round amazing person,and now it turns out that she was involved in a scandal," anong scandal? Aidan!?

"A scandal that consists of stealing the hearts of innocent people like me. Now I want to ask you, would you spend the rest of your lifetime with me? With our son and soon to be children? Please mi vida, mi más dulce inocencia? Marry me."

Mi vida means my life and the second one means my sweetest innocence. Should I say yes? I laugh at that. I smile sweetly to him, listening to the song.

Well I found a woman, stronger than anyone I know
She shares my dreams, I hope that someday I'll share her home
I found a love, to carry more than just my secrets
To carry love, to carry children of our own

Bago pa ako sumagot ay sumigaw na ang anak namin. Sixto, baby you're father is asking for my hand. Were gonna be a complete family, as you wish. And as I secretly wish too. "Gusto mo pakasalan si Mama po because?" Natawa ako ng natawa sa tinuran ng anak ko. Line talaga niya 'yan eh. I miss Lolo Dan.

"Teka wait anak, naiiyak ako," ikinagulat ko ang sagot ni Aidan. Wow, he's not killjoy anymore, huh? Maybe because he misses Lolo Dan. Natawa ang lahat sa ginawa ng mag-ama. Aidan turn to me waiting for my answer.

We are still kids, but we're so in love
Fighting against all odds
I know we'll be alright this time
Darling, just hold my hand
Be my girl, I'll be your man
I see my future in your eyes

"I'll marry you. We will live together, no more leaving. We both can't promise a perfect life but we will survive, right? Nothing is impossible if God is the center of it all. I'll marry you," dinala ko ang kamay niya sa tiyan ko. "I'm pregnant Aidan! Surprise?"

He stand there shock, unable to move. The people behind us shout in happiness. I gaze upon Cyp he's smiling but I know his hurting. I'm sorry, I hope you find the love you've been finding.

Exhe would gladly give it, right? I turn to my bestfriend, she smiled and hug me. I nodded when she asks to be a godmother to my second baby.

My family especially Sixto is beaming cutely. So fun to watch. I turn to Aidan, this time I laugh hard when I saw him unconcious, lying on the ground. His friends laugh before getting him from the ground. What a true friends!

Baby, I'm dancing in the dark, with you between my arms
Barefoot on the grass, listening to our favorite song
When I saw you in that dress, looking so beautiful
I don't deserve this, darling, you look perfect tonight

Baby, I'm dancing in the dark, with you between my arms
Barefoot on the grass, listening to our favorite song
I have faith in what I see
Now I know I have met an angel in person
And she looks perfect
I don't deserve this
You look perfect tonight.

I will be happy spending the rest of my life with you, Aidan. My life changer.

AIDAN

Months have passed after I propose. I was so shocked on Ava's news that I lose conciousness, it's so embarassing. I remember jumping the moment I gain conciousness and they all laugh. I'm too happy. She'll marry me and we're having our second baby. This time I'll be with her through all the times, I will be with her the moment she gave birth to our baby.

Now, I'm here at the church waiting for my life to come and marry me. Meko signal to me that Ava is outside.

Hinihintay kong matapos ang entourage pero ang tagal talaga. Please. Walk faster people. I can't wait to see my Ava.

I think they heard my whims because now I see Ava walking down the aisle. Beside her is her mother who finally forgives me, I found a mother figure in Ava's mother. Their family gives me hope. 

Tania is beside her too, natatawa ako sa pagkaway niya sa mga tao na tila isa siyang miss universe. Ava is crying and laughing because of that. Matatakot na sana ako dahil umiiyak siya but I read an article that girls cry on their wedding day, tears of joy.

"I entrust my daughter to you Aidan. Make my daughter and my grandchildrens happy," hinaplos ni Mama Marissa ang tiyan ni Ava. Medyo malaki na ito dahil three months na siyang buntis. She looks beautiful with her baby bump.

"I will, thank you for bringing her to world."

"Thinks din fafa Aidan," we all laugh at Tania's remark. Thinks, huh? Well, your welcum? I grinned at that. Dirty.

Ava and I smiled at each other before the ceremony starts. This is the new chapter of my life with you, mi vida. Mi más dulce inocencia.