Before Charlotte could respond to Saweetie she heard Drake's voice from her left side. "Char," Drake smiled big at her. She could almost feel the happiness radiating off of him.

Charlotte turned toward him and smiled. Aubrey wrapped his tatted arms softly around her neck, "Hey baby." He said in Charlotte's ear as she wrapped her arms around his waist. "You look gorgeous tonight," He lightly kissed her neck, "I would kiss your cheek but I ain't trynna mess up your makeup."

The two let go of each other and Charlotte looked him up and down. He was in a purple OVO vest, black jeans, and black Nike's. "You don't look too bad yourself," She complimented him.

Drake couldn't stop smiling at the woman, "I can't even lie, I'm so hype you're here tonight."
Charlotte felt that her cheeks started to heat up, "You better make it a good show. Best you've ever had."

Drake nodded, "Imma' sure try. I got you, Kylie, and Stas' set up good. Y'all on the one of the smaller sides, right above the floor."

"I got Future coming out with me about halfway through to preform Life Is Good with me," Drake talked Charlotte through the show. She couldn't stop smiling at how excited and passionate Aubrey was about this show.

"Drake," Someone caught Aubrey's attention. A white man was standing in the door frame with a OVO shirt on, "It's audio time."

"Ah shit," Drake looked down at his Rolex. "Look," he spoke to Char', "I'll make sure Chubb's gets you and the girls to your spot. Wish me luck," Drake kissed Charlotte's hand before he walked out of the room.

When Charlotte turned back to Saweetie, she was looking at her like 'girl?" Charlotte just smiled at the woman. "Are you for real?" Saweetie asked Charlotte shocked. Char' pressed her index finger against her lips and chuckled.

"Oh girl," Saweetie zipped her lips and threw away the key. "Don't stress about it. But I'm not gonna cap'," she started to whisper in Charlotte's ear, "He's better looking than Chris."

Charlotte just shook her head and laughed at Saweetie. Over the span of time that the two had been friends, Saweetie had never failed to make Charlotte smile or laugh.

"If it's not the one and only Charlotte Jenner," Someone spoke up from next to her. She looked over and it was the man who called Aubrey out of the room. She recognized him to be '40', Drake's right hand man.

"Hi," she greeted him. "40," He reached out his hand to shake hers. "Oh, I know who you are. Hard to know Drake without knowing 40," She shook his hand.

"Imma' tell you something. I haven't seen that man so excited about a female. And I'm not cappin'," 40 leaned over and quietly told Charlotte so that no one else would hear.

Charlotte smiled and shook her head light heartily. "Over here gassing me up. What, Aubrey tell you to come over here and tell me that?" Char' joked with him.

"Nah," 40 shook his head, "He doesn't know I'm telling you that. And don't let him know, he'll be mad that I ratted him out."

Charlotte chuckled, "My lips are sealed. It was great meeting you though, 40." She spotted Stas and Kylie on the other side of the room.

"The pleasure is mine," 40 respectfully nodded at Charlotte before she smiled at him and walked over to her friends.

She found the two sipping on some mixed drinks, "You find Drake?" Stassie asked her best friend when she seen her walk over.