CHAPTER 3

JENNIE'S P.O.V

"That was so Much Fun Unnie!"i said "We should do this more often"I addedd

"Sure~Maybe when we don't have a tight schedule we could do this again"she said with a smile

We just finished shopping in The Gucci store and off to eat.

"Uhh...Unnie you go ahead,I just need to pee~"i said which she just noddedd and walked away.

I quickly rush to the restroom.And Thank god it was not Locked.

Without not being aware of anything.I quickly opened the last cubicle.
And HOW I WISH I DIDN'T!

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING HERE?!"I shouted with disgust.

2 naked women we're making out in the cubicle i just opened.The Girl who was being fucked was Glaring at me.Wtf?!

MY VIRGIN EYES!!

"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING HERE?!"The tall ash-blonde girl spoke.
And her tone seems to be mad.

"Bitch!DON'T YOU KNOW HOW TO LOCK A CUBICLE!"i shouted."You two!ARE DISGUSTING"I addedd.As I Leaved that Bathroom,not even dare to turn back.

LISA'S P.O.V
"What a Disturb"The Girl said and rolled her eyes.

"Come on Daddy~Lets Continue or session"she added while spreading her legs

But I just couldn't stop thinking of that Girl earlier.She just looked Smoking Hot.

Imagine a hot and gorgeous girl in bed with me.mmhmm That would be amazing.

I just wore my clothes and left the Bathroom.

"YAH!YOUR FORGOT ABOUT ME!ugh!COME BACK HERE!"The girl started shouting.But i just ignored her.

@Mcdonald's
"Yah!What took you so Long?!"Rosie asked "This is my 4th order!"she addedd

"Oh--I-I just happened to run by an old friend hehe"ģ66zI said chuckling nervously.She just shrugged and continued eating.

"Btw...I just received a message from my Best Friend,Mina"She suddenly said."she'll be having this big Party on Saturday...And She was hoping we could go,So can wee?!"she addedd looking at me with puppy eyes.

"Yea sure~It is a Saturday after all"I answered blankly.She smiled

"THANKS LIMARIO!YOUR DA BEST!"she said with joy.as she pressed the Going Notification on her FB acc.

Meanwhile...

@The Restaurant

JENNIE'S P.O.V

"And there!i quickly leave!"I said rolling my eyes.

"Dang!That was some Shit!"my Unnie said.

I just got back from the restroom and I just told jisoo Unnie EVERYTHING!I couldn't get over what i just witnessed.Iww.

"Oh btw....I just checked your schedule and in luck!You don't have any practices for next week"jisoo said looking at tablet with my other schedules.

"AIGOO!Finally!I can have a Break!"I said in relief.

"So...Wanna go to a party?"she asked.

"Is that even a Question...YEAHHH!!"I answered with a cheery tone.

I can finally have fun for once....

I mean

What could go wrong?

To be Continued.....

A/n:
Thanks for reading...Stay tune💖