Raindrops Keep Falling On My Head

Bắt đầu từ đầu

"I'm pregnant. I win."

/ / /

The Twisted Sisters walked up to a desk where George and Izzie were standing.

Izzie looked at Meredith. "Why are you back here tonight, don't you have a date with McDreamy?"

George grumbled. "More like McMarried."

"McWhat?" Izzie asked.

Meredith shrugged. "I came to check on Joe."

George looked concerned about the bartender. "You think he's gonna be ok?"

Cristina sighed. "You think he's gonna need an operation?"

Derek walked up. He was greeted by cold glances by the interns.

"Operation, yes. Ok, hard to tell. Basilar artery's blown up like a balloon. Subarachnoid bleeding. Aneurysm the size of a golf ball."

"No way to clip something like that." George commented.

Cristina nodded. "Not without magic fingers."

"Or a standstill operation." Derek suggested.

Cristina's eyes widened. "You're doing a standstill? He's doing a standstill operation."

Derek nodded. "I'd like to try. First I need some additional patient history, overnight labs, and a cerebral angio."

He tried to hand the chart to Meredith.

"I'm drunk." Meredith stated.

Derek sighed. "Meredith."

Meredith walked away and George grabbed the chart. Derek tried to follow Meredith but the other interns step in his way.

Izzie glared at Derek. "McBastard."

Derek left. Cristina toon the chart from George.

Izzie cleared her throat. "Ahem."

George gave Cristina a deadly look. "What are you doing?"

"Uh, I am on her side, but we're talking a possible standstill here. Recognize."

/ / /

Meredith was walking out the front door as Derek caught up to her.

"Meredith!"

Meredith growled. "Go away!"

Derek ran to her. "Just wait. We should discuss this."

"Here's a thought. No! Quit following me!" Meredith said loudly.

"At least let me explain." Derek tried.

Meredith looked murderous. "Explain? You know when you should have explained? The night we met in the bar. Before any of the rest of it. Yeah, that would have been a good time to discuss it."

Derek gave Meredith a look of empathy. "Look, I know how you feel."

Meredith was angry. "Do you? Somehow I doubt that. Because if you did, you would shut up, and you would turn around and go back inside, because you would realize that I am this close to getting in my car and running you down in the parking lot!"

Meredith left, and George ran up to her with an umbrella. Derek went back inside.

George looked at Meredith. "Where are your keys?"

"I'm fine!" Meredith countered.

George shook his head. "Meredith, give me your keys. Let's go home."

"Take me with you. I'm not going anywhere near the trailer tonight." Mackenzie begged.

Meredith nodded. "Come on, Mack. You can spend the night tonight."