shit that makes me loose my fucking mind

Mulai dari awal

-every single part of this video (get crowbarred, bitch!);

-every single part of this video too;

-exactly one (1) cutaway in family guy where Peter is in his bed in the middle of the night and Chris comes in and strokes his face while saying in a deep gravely voice "youre precious to me"

-this scene from Deadpool 2;

-one time in the beginning of quarantine when a bunch of cars pulled up at the house across from mine and the owner of the house came out into the yard to start talking w/ the people in the car, expect all the cars were honking bc they were celebr...

-one time in the beginning of quarantine when a bunch of cars pulled up at the house across from mine and the owner of the house came out into the yard to start talking w/ the people in the car, expect all the cars were honking bc they were celebrating something and the owner of the house was screaming in excitement and literally every person within a five houses radius came out to see what the fuck was going on and ended up just staring at the loud people. it was the first time ive ever seen so many of my neighbours at once.

-those mean tweets videos. (my favourite is the avengers cast shhh)

-those pitch meeting videos.

-a gag in a HGTV show called "My Lottery Dreamhome" (my dad watches it) which is just about a guy helping new lottery winners find a house. anyways one episode the lottery winners and the host were doing one of those talking scenes by a lake but then the winners literally just. took out a cup and started drinking lake water. then they turned to the host was like "you try it!! its not that bad!!" so the host took the cup, filled it was lake water, and poured it out just before drinking it and went "oops :) moving on"

-the ending of one American Dad episode where the two kids are in a spelling bee but keep spelling wrong words so the other can win and at one point the judges get so annoyed he's just like "your word is 'a'" and the one kid says "7"

-this video; (+ the inherent humour of the UCN vent gang as a whole)

-a video (from the same creator form above, which i wont link here bc its long) of the funtimes arguing inside Ennard, and funtime freddy goes "you dont need to tell us how good you are at acting! we already know you are! you were programmed with it, damnit!" and funtime foxy goes "i think youre just jealous" "...jealous?" "thats what i said" "that is the dumbest thing ive ever heard!!"

-this video my friend once sent me;

-that gif of John Cena ripping down a green screen wall and his face just appears in the hole going "are you sure about that"

-"im on a boat" song

-"if youre racist and you know it clap your hands!" *clap clap* "what the fuck"

-this tweet;

-"parry this you filthy causal" meme

-any weird combination of swear words (motherbitch, oh my fuck, shitballs)

-this video my friend once sent me;

-that one incorrect quote that goes like;
Character A: just try some light flirting
Character B: light flirting, got it
[later]
Character C: hey, good job! high five *high fives character B*
Character B: *intwines their fingers together* i'm in love with you

-"do you think a depressed person could make this" *holds up ugly looking doll* "no"

-actually, any parks and rec episode will make me cackle like a deranged sorcerer

-on that note, any John Mulaney skit but especially street smarts

-SOUP STORE

-this fucking video;