shit that makes me loose my fucking mind

hi everyone, im running out of ideas of content so im stealing from other people. so here, in no particular order, is a list of shit that makes me laugh no matter what is going on. this is by no means the definite list and things can probably be added, as lots of dumb shit makes me laugh for literally no reason, but whatever. here it is.

- "hi my names little Freddy i help you do your taxes and snap my neck everytime you play a minigame. nothing can stop the pain" *neck breaking noise*

-billie elish mouthing "please no more" at the one of the grammys

-the running gag in that one Archer episode where theyre on the airship and Archer keeps knocking lighters/fire out of people hands bc hes afraid the airship will explode before someone finally yells at him "ITS FULL OF FUCKING HELIUM, YOU IDIOT!"

-character A: *bunch of emojis* / character B, shaking: how are you doing that with your mouth

-this fucking tumblr post;

-a puzzle i saw on amazon that was just all white and was titled "white hell"

-a Star Wars comic i saw one time where all the Force ghosts were watching Kylo Ren be all like "i will finish what you started grandfather" and they all acted like fans of a team who just lost the big game and Obi Wan turns to Anakin and screams "WHY ARE WE STILL DEALING WITH YOUR BULLSHIT, ANAKIN!!"

-the word 'dongle'

-the trope where a character is speaking but they're swearing so much there's no dialogue only continuous bleeping out

-the trope where a character is like "no i will NEVER do [embarrassing thing]" then it cuts to them doing the embarrassing thing

-the trope where all the characters are being interviewed / interrogated in a montage but are all giving wildly conflicting answers

-trope where character opens a door, sees something scary / weird, then immediately closes it again

-meme where its like "who would win; [impossible to defeat problem] or [main characters last remaining braincell]"

-that one scene from "A Million Ways to Die in the West" where the one character is talking about how the american west sucks and they go outside the bar and see the mayor dead in an alley and the one guy says "look! see, that's our mayor right there, he's been dead for three days. no one has moved him, no one has looked into his death, no one appointed a temporary replacement. for three days, out highest ranking official has been a dead guy."

-that skit where the substitute teacher mispronounces all the students names

-an out of context fan comic i saw on my Pinterest explore page for (i think) the show Miraculous Ladybug (I THINK) where one kid was on a train or something and was on the phone like "dad i kinda of faked your signature to go on a fieldtrip and now the train is going to space imma kinda of freaking out here" and it cuts back to some dude in his evil lair freaking out and shouting "I SENT MY SON INTO SPACE"