"Yeah. A gun with two bullets! That's not enough to take out a single warrior here, let alone an army!" I whispered in frustration, her idea becoming less and less appealing by the second.

"Well you're not really in the state to be picky right now so I suggest you go with the plan or I can just drop you off right here. Plus I did take out a guard with less than a bullet." She glanced proudly to the still unconscious man.

"Yeah, because they send the worst of them here. You have no idea how brutal they are up there." I argued back but I knew it was no use. She was right. She was my only way out of here.
"But you're right. We do need to get out of here. If they find us here with him, this cell will look like paradise compared to what they would do."

"I welcome back your senses. Now stop stalling and let's get the fuck out of here."

"W-Wait!" I whispered against her shoulder but could still see her exasperated eye-roll from my words.

"WHAT."

"Sh-shouldn't we d-do something about-" Unable to finish my sentence I nudged my head to where the guard laid.

"What are you talking about?" She asked annoyed, still not understanding the point I was trying to make.

"Y-you know- Shouldn't we...."

"What, kill him? Wow, you've certainly come around. I thought you would go all Virgin Marry on me and start babbling about how 'killing is wrong.'"

"It is and I still think so! It's just w-what if he wakes up and catches us?" I asked nervously. The thought of taking another life sickened me but if it was me or him. Well, it's not going to be me.

"Please. With my fantastic aim I would be surprised if he got up sooner than in 4 hours and by that time we will already be rolling off in the sunset." She retorted arrogantly, yet her face stayed her usual serious self. "Now lets get moving!"

"O-ok- Wait!"

"Ok! Now you've really asked for it. I swear to god I will cut you. What. Is. It!" Her voice almost exploded to the point where I had to remind her that we were still lurking in a cell that may very well be surrounded by dozens of guards.

"I thought we could search his pockets for an elevator card. All the guards have them in the estate." I explain quickly, not taking any options on her little threat.

"Wow. Don't let this get to your head but that's actually intelligent." She mumbled from behind me and even with all the agony and abuse on my body, I still somehow managed to roll my eyes.

And sure enough, I was right. His card was there.

She pulled my up to her shoulders again and this time, we had managed to get through the door. I was extremely cautious of any movement that might have been lurking around and tried to keep my yelps of pain as silent as possible. However, the hallways were actually empty. They must have not cared enough about us to keep a mandatory lookout around.

We walked through the dark hallway, hiding behind every corner the warehouse would offer. The odds seemed to be with is since there was no guard nor warrior in sight.

Then suddenly, our luck changed.

As soon as we opened the doors that would leave the warehouse and place us back at the bottom of the first floor,  a few guards came strolling around the edge of the corridor.