D E S I R E

Lorraine Lebedeva

He pulled my tank top over my head and tossed it on the couch beside him. My bare chest was exposed to him.

"Cazzo." He groaned.

I breathed against his lips, but all my thoughts vanished when he kneeled in front of me as he unbuttoned my jeans, sliding my pants down my slim hips. I step out of it still wearing my black boots.

Raphaël placed his hands beside my hips, I glanced at him with hooded eyes.

He clenches my pink lace panties between his teeth. I watch him as he slides them down my legs.

His hands gripped low on my ass and I gasped when his fingers brushed my clit, teasing my entrance.

"Fuck red, your wet." He groaned.

I tensed when his fingers began to rub against me. Biting my lip I run my fingers through Raphaël's soft hair.

I was caught off guard when Raphaël picked me up then placed me on the couch. He kneeled between my legs, spreading them apart.

"Tell me to stop and I will."

I nodded my head and he grinned as he watched my face while his fingers pushed further into me.

It felt strange at first but as he slowly thrusted his fingers in and out, my body burned in a good way, the fullness was intense. I groaned when he sucked on my throbbing clit. I was over the edge, his long fingers pumping in and out as his tongue flicked up and down.

God, this feels good. 

"Fuck." I gasped and my head fell back onto the couch while my back arches. "Stay still baby." Raphaël whispers as he blew onto my wet pussy.

I shook beneath him as his fingers and tongue fucked me agonizingly slow.

I pulled a fist full of his hair, then began to grind while his fingers fucked me.

My legs wrapped around his neck and my hands buried in his hair.

"Raphaël." I gasped.

A tight sensation warped around my gut when his fingers found my g-spot.

"Ah, oh my-fuck Raphaël!" I moaned, my back arching even higher. "Just by you moaning my name, makes me so fucking hard red." He whispered with a shaky voice.

I blushed so hard that my heart was racing. I don't know why but I felt special that it drove Raphaël crazy just by me moaning his name.

If his fingers made me feel like this, the thought of his cock inside of me as I rode him, drives me crazy. I was craving more but I know it's too soon to ask.

He pulled away and kissed my neck while his fingers thrusted in and out.

"The day I fuck you, red..." He warned then sucked on my neck. "Is the day you'll forget how to walk."

I grip onto his shirt then pressed my lips together. "I'm close." I whimpered.

I tilt my head back and shut my eyes. "Cum for me red." He groaned.

He trailed his mouth down to my neck then warped his mouth around my nipple, sucking it as his fingers pumped in and out. 

I moan out his name when I reach my orgasm.

My chest rises and falls, the incredible feeling wracking through my body.

I look up to catch his hard eyes staring down at me, filled with lust. I watched him with wide eyes as he sucked his fingers covered in my juices.