He grinned. I glance up nervously.

Standing up from the couch with my hands on the side, Raphaël leaned in and kissed me slowly.

"Get dressed red." He whispered then squeezed my ass. I shrieked. "I'll be back." He said. I watched him as he walked out the living room.

I lick my lips, breathing hard and my pulse racing.

This is my first time I've ever allowed a man to touch me like that, see me bare naked. The worst part is that it's not just any man. It's him.

And, wow I enjoyed every second of it.

I reached down slowly, a nervous shake to my body as I slid my panties back up.

I want Raphaël.

He makes me feel sexy, needful. Whenever he is close by, my body aches for his touch.

What I'm feeling is something new and I'm terrified.

⋅•⋅☾∘⋅•⋅

I sat on the kitchen stool, still and silent.

It's been two hours and Haletta isn't back. I asked Raphaël if he could try calling Marcello and he told me that he isn't picking up.

Raphaël is currently talking to someone on the phone so I suggested that I'll wait for him in the kitchen.

After what we did on the couch, we didn't say a word to each other. I tried to do small talk with him I noticed that he wasn't interested.

I feel like he used me...

I checked the time on my phone and it read 16:34 pm.

I sighed.

I should probably call Dante. Father would be furious if he found out that I'm not in my hotel room.

I pulled myself off the stool then dialed Dante's number as I marched to the front door.

Before I could press the call button I heard footsteps heading my way.

"Where are you going?" Raphaël questioned over my shoulder.

I took a deep breath then turned around to face him. "Back to the hotel." I stated firmly.

Raphaël cocked a brow. "You aren't waiting for your cousin?"

I shook my head and replied. "No, she'll find her way back home." I declared and pushed the door open, stepping out of the house, the cool spring air washes over me. Goosebumps coat my skin.

I pulled out my phone then tapped the call button, pressing the cell phone against my ear.

"Let me take you home." He suggested.

I turned around to face Raphaël, before I could respond. Dante's voice cut me off.

"Miss Lebedev? Are you alright?" He questioned with a worried tone.

I looked at my feet. "I'm good. Uhm could you come pick me up?" I said, my voice coming out soft. I looked up and caught Raphaël's gaze.

"Sure, where are you?" He questioned.

I looked around and only noticed trees, no cars or people in sight.

Shit.

"I-I don't know."

Dante mumbled something under his breath before answering. "It's alright I'll track your cell." I nodded my head then realized he can't see me. "Okay. Thank you." I said before hanging up.

"Please tell Haletta that I'll cover for her, that she's staying at the hotel with me." I said.

"Okay." He responded.

There is it again, his cold attitude.

"Okay..."

I rolled my eyes as I started to walk.

I wanted to turn around but I forced myself not to. I picked up my pace, crossing my arms over my chest as I walked in the dark.

After what felt like hours of just walking I saw a white car driving down the road.

I think it's Dante.

The car pulled over, almost directly in front of me. I read the registration plate to make sure it's him. I speed-walk to the car before hurriedly pulling it open and getting it.

"Does my father know that I asked you to fetch me?" I questioned, putting on my seat-belt.

"No, would you like me to inform him?" Dante asked.

"No." I declared. Shutting the door with a sigh.

I rested my head on the window.

Maybe it was a mistake coming here. Clearly Haletta is busy and then there's him.

I should just tell my father that I want to go back home in two days.

-

Instagram @ Sinfulxhaze
Pinterest @ Sinfulxhaze
Twitter @ Sinfulxhaze
Email - hazelblackwood.np@gmail.com

Don't forget to vote and comment if you enjoyed the chapter!