Of course, I'll go

Warnings: language, anger, cutting (on the skin), and jealousy

"So I was thinkin, you, me, dance, tomorrow?" I gulped, "Well don't get all shy now princess," I looked up, in his eyes, "I mean, uh yeah, why not, of course, I'll go, no one has asked me yet."

He wrapped his arms around my shoulders, "wanna head to class?" I nodded.

Looking back, in a blur, seeing Reggie walking off...

Reggie's pov

I was leaning on Dawn's locker, facing Alex, when all of a sudden, the 'popular' boys came over.

"Hey, Dawn, " I hushed Alex from talking, whispering, "let me listen, " I turned my head a little.

"H-hey?" I gulped, "so I was thinkin, you, me, dance, tomorrow?" I heard her gulp, "Well don't get all shy now Princess, " at this point, I want to punch this douche bag, next thing I knew she was stumbling her words, I was gonna turn around, until I heard her say 'yes'.

I froze, I didn't know what to think, was all this kissing happening because she was lonely? And needed a hole through it?

I was done with everyone's bs, I just walked off, books in hand, backpack, on my back.

I needed to get out, so I headed home.

On the car ride, all I could think about was that I only 8 hours away from asking her to go to the dance with me.

As I arrived home, I threw my keys in my room, heading to the bathroom, grabbing put the scissors, opening them slowly, picking up my wrist, shaking.

I moved the scissors fastly across my skin, holding back tears, I was about to cut again when all of a sudden, the door swung open, causing me to drop the scissors, "Dawn?"

She ran over hugging me, I hissed in pain, "I'm so sorry, Reg, please don't do this!" I cried into her shoulder, still not hugging back.

"Why would you care, huh? You are acting like we have nothing together! No one would care if I'm gone, Dawn! Do you not see that? My parents, don't care, Luke, well, shit he doesn't, because if he did he wouldn't have kissed you, Alex is just so rude to me all the time, making me feel so little, and Bobby just hits me or tells me I can't do it!" I shouted.

She started crying, "I DO CARE, REGGIE!" she picked up my wrist, and started searching for bandages.

"Just go, please, I need to be alone, " she looked up from the drawers, "I can't leave you again, Reg, j just can't, " I wiped her tears, "I promise, just let me be alone for a little?" she nodded, exciting the room.

Dawn's pov

I didn't hear from him that whole day, It crushed me, to say the least, and worried me, but he told me not too so I listened.

A/n:

Anyways, I'm crying, hbu?

I was listening to 'it's always hard to say goodbye' which made the crying worse.

Anyways loves, please if you're going through anyone, talk to someone, I'm here even, I will listen.
We have all been through things, we need to be here for each other.

Vote & comment, please
Xoxo, 😘❤️

Love, Lesko

P.s this is unedited...