How could this be?!

Warnings: language and yelling

Reggie's pov

"What the fuck?!" I said with anger in my voice, "I thought he was dating Montana?! I- I- I thought he was dating M- M- Montana!? H- H- H- How could this be?!"

Allie rubbed my back, trying to calm me down, "THESE HAVE TO BE EDITED!" She flinched at my yelling, "sorry, baby, " I looked back at her, "STOP CALLING ME THAT! I'm NOT YOUR BABY, "

She was taken back at my yelling, "I didn't know you would turn into your dad, " she laughed like it was a joke, "are you serious right now?" I stood up to walk out, but she grabbed my hand, pulling me in to kiss her.

I pushed her back, " WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT?! GET AWAY FROM ME!" she stood there frozen while I just walked out.

As I got in the car, I remembered that I have band practices, with the boys.

I knew I couldn't skip, so I headed to the studio.

When I got to the studio, I sat in the car for a little thinking about what I should do.

I finally concluded that I would just ignore everyone, and play whatever they tell me to play.

When I walked in they all greeted me, "Hey, Reg, " I nodded and walked over to set up my bass.

We were further into practice, "Hey Reg, you okay?" I nodded, "watcha thinking about bud?" "NOTHING OKAY, JUST LEAVE ME ALONE, DANG, " they all were taken back by my yelling.

"Dude tell us what happened, you chicken, " Bobby said, "SHUT IT, I'M NOT IN THE MOOD, OKAY?" They all nodded looking down at their feet.

"I'm gonna go, have fun" Luke stopped me before I could take a third step, "come on man, we are here for you, we are the only family we have, and ever need, talk to us," I looked up at him, "Really? 'Here for me'?"

They all nodded, hesitantly, " Alex you knew Dawn and Willie were dating, YOU SHOULDN'T HAVE DONE THAT, and then to make it all worse, you called her a bitch, you fucking prick," they were all staring at me wide eyed, "and Bobby you ignored her, I know you did nothing, but you ignored her, and now n- n- now she won't even talk to me," Bobby laughed kicking the air, turning around, facing the dart board now, "and Luke, DON'T even let me get started with you," Luke looked up confused.

I shook my head, "DON'T even try to hide it, I saw the photos, I saw EVERYTHING LUKE, and you didn't even think of me or of Montana?!" I shook my head.

"S- s- she told you?" I shook my head again, "THAT DOESN'T MATTER LUKE, IT DOESN'T MATTER," I looked at all of them, "YOU JUST ARE MY FAMILY THAT'S BS, YOU KNOW I LIKE HER, SO YOU KISSED HER? THAT'S WHAT 'FAMILY' DOES? REALLY? GOOD TO KNOW, AND GOOD TO KNOW THAT PEOPLE LIKE YOU ALEX EXIST, YOU DOUCHE BAG, I WANT TO THANK YOU GUYS FOR ALWAYS MAKING ME FEEL SO SMALL AND DUMB! THANK YOU JUST THANK YOU!" I walked out of their as fast I could.

Authors note:

Hey babes!
Hope you liked Reggie going off on them!
He really needed to if I'm being completely honest....

Vote and comment like always!!

LOVE, LESKO!