Chapter Twelve

"Celia! Wait up!" a voice behind me yells. I turn around to see my younger brother running towards me. He has golden hair and dark brown eyes. Despite being 13, he already has a muscular build. He will turn 14 in about a month. He is identical to our father. I, on the otherhand, am almost an exact replica of our mother.

"What is it, Charles?" I ask, stopping to wait for him. When he stops, he is almost eye level with me, just a few inches shorter. He nods down the hallway to where our cousins and Flynn's sisters are standing together in a group watching us.

"Well, some how the idea of truth or dare came up. I know you aren't the biggest fan of it because of that one time when Astra made you-" he starts but he stops when he sees the look on my face that says something around the lines of 'we do not mention that. Ever.' "Anyways, we just wanted to know if you wanted to join us. Coen went to get Flynn," he says. I have never really enjoyed truth or dare. Astra, Emily, and Charles used to love playing it when we were younger, though. It's been a long time since I have played it so I guess it wouldn't hurt.

"Fine. Just nothing like what happened last time, though," I say. Charles smiles and opens his mouth to make some kind of rude comment like he does when he knows I'm flustered with him. I stomp on his foot and continue on down the hallway towards the group of girls.

"So, your playing? I was just telling them about the guard incident," Astra says as I approach. My eyes grow a little and Emily steps on Astra's feet. "Oh, I meant that one time when Emily. . . Uh, had to kiss the guard," she says, trying to correct herself. I roll my eyes. One thing I have always been able to tell about Astra is when she is lying. She is a terrible liar.

"Yeah. Let's go," I say. They all nod and we walk together towards one of the palace libraries. We walk in and immediatley go to the group of sofas set up in the shape of a square. Astra and Emily sit one, Quinn and Teegan, and Charles by himself on another. I sit by myself on another. When Flynn and Coen come in, Flynn sits next to me.

"So, who's going first?" Emily asks, looking eager. She gives us about five seconds, just barely long enough to open our mouths before she sarts again. "Okay, I will. I pick. . . Quinn! Truth or dare?" she asks. Quinn bites her bottom lip before answering.

"Um, truth, I guess," she replies. Emily looks up at the cieling and snears her face. Then, her face lights up a little and she has a develish grin.

"Have you ever gone skinny dipping?" Emily asks.Whenever we used to play truth or dare, that was one question Emily used to love even though she knew none of us had ever gone unless you considered sitting in the bath tub a little too long. Quinn stares down at the floor in a bashful way before an unnoticeable nod.

"When Ross and I were engaged, it was actually just a few weeks before our wedding, we had taken a trip to his lake house and one thing led to another and there we were together in the empty lake," she quickly says. Her cheek are a rose color. Before anyone can reply she says, "Flynn, truth or dare?"

"Dare," he says. His hazel eyes have a determined look. They also seem to be challenging his sister to do something crazy. Quinn's lips curl out to a smile and she quickly looks over to me.

"I dare you to wear one of Celia's bras, and stuff it with tissues or something, for the rest of the game," she says. Both of our faces turn a bright red color. We study each other quickly before either of us say anything.

"Um, I guess we should go up to our room and get that," I quickly say. He nods and we both leave the room and walk up to our room in silence. When we get there, I walk over to the dresser containing my unger garments. I pull out a simple pink bra and throw it at Flynn, who has pulled off his golf short.

"So, I'm not a female so how do I put this on?" he asks. I look around the room, making sure no one was in here even though I know our room is empty. I silently help him to slide the straps up his arms and buckle it together in the back. He walks into the bathroom. A few minutes later, he return with his shirt back over his head and looks like he has breasts.

"Nice," I say as we walk towards the door. He rolls his eyes. We walk back down the library, recieving strange looks from guards and maids. When we enter the library, everyone erupts into laughter and Emily ends p falling in the floor.

"Astra, truth or dare?" Flynn asks once everyone's laughter has died down. She smirks a little as she pretends to figure out the answer.

"Dare," she says. Flynn smiles a little and glances at the door behind him. He looks at her and nods behind him at the door.

"I dare you to go kiss one of the guards," he says. Astra smirks and stands up. Emily and Quinn follow her out the door. Ten minutes later, they return. Astra has a very upset look on her face while the other two are practically hunched over in laughter.

"What happened?" I ask. Astra sits down on the couch across from Flynn and I and folds her arms across her chest.

"The guard she happened to see first was really into it. So much that, after a while of just kissing he decided to take it a little further," Emily explains as she sits down on the couch next to Astra. Astra scowls at her and looks at me.

"So, I decided to kick where the sun doesn't shine," she says simply with a shrug. This causes everyone to laugh. She sighs and looks at Charles. "Truth or dare?" Astra asks.

"Truth," he says. My eyebrows connect in confusion. Charles is not the kind of person to take a truth. Astra seems to be a little confused as well because it takes her a little longer than usual to come up with a dare.

"Have you had your first kiss? And if so, with who?" Astra asks. Charles nods and stares up at the ceiling with a smile on his face.

"I have. Remember at Celia's birthday party when the German royal family was here? Well, Princess Teresa, who is a few months younger than I am, and I started to hang out and we up together in the garden," he says. Everyone kind of gives him strange looks. That seems really passionate for a 13 year old. "Coen, truth or dare?"

"Dare," the youngest Stephens sibling replies. Coen is 16 but looks exactly like Flynn despite the four years age difference. They have the same dark brown hair, hazel eyes, and tall frame.

"I dare you to kiss. . . Whichever of the girls you think is the prettiest," Charles says. Coen looks at Emily, Astra, and me. His eyes stay focussed on me a little longer before retreating to the floor. Flynn puts his arm around me in a protective way when he notices it.

Corn stands up and walks towards Flynn and I's couch. He stops in front of me and leans down, gently placing his lips on mine. His kiss is much wilder in way than Flynn's. Instead of tasting sweet, they have a cherry Chapstick taste to them. He pulls back after a few seconds and returns to his seat next to Charles.

Flynn's arm around me becomes even tighter as Coen proceeds to ask Emily if she wants a truth or dare. As I take a peek at his face, I can automatically make out the flare he is giving his brother. There is fire in his eyes. It surprises me. It was just a kiss.

Wasn't it?

Update! Yay! I tried hard to get this up sooner but I couldn't because I've been busy and when I've tried to write if nothing will come to mind. I got a chance to write a little but not enough time to edit so it was just read over really quick. Please tell me what you think, though. I loooooooove comments and votes!

Disclaimer: Kiera Cass owns The Selection, not me.