Izuku had gained a loving family in Rei and Hisashi as his parents. A younger brother in the form Shouto and a grandfather in Vladmir. Of course he couldn't forget-

"Zuzu!" A high pitched voice yelled, a voice which brought a loving smile on the face of the normally stoic Kuchiki.

He looked up to see Shouto approaching him with a little girl in his arms.

Yes, he had a little sister too in the form of Hoshi Kuchiki.

The little three year old- about to turn four in a few months yelled from the arms of the middle sibling Shouto.

The young girl waved his arms at Izuku, asking- no demanding him to hold her. Shouto handed the young child to Izuku, glaring at him with mock anger. Hoshi always preferred Izuku over him. Was it because of his long hair? Maybe he ought to grow it out. Then he'll rub it in Izuku's face that little Hoshi liked him more than Izuku.

Adjusting the little girl in his arms, Izuku smirked at Shouto. Shouto continued to glare at Izuku. "Yeah yeah! Wipe that smirk of your face" "You asshole" Shouto mouthed the words to Izuku, unable to say it out loud due to the little girl amongst them.

"What smirk might you me talking about? Shouto, are you sick?" He feigned confusion. Shouto held his palm up, ice threating to come out of it. "Just you wait Izuku. I'll show you that Hoshi loves me more in one year's time!" He declared. Izuku tilted his head with his smirk still on "Ho~ and how will you prove that?" Shouto smirked "by growing my hair longer than yours of course. We all know that Hoshi likes you more than me and dad because of your hair right. That's why she loves Mom the most, since her hair is the longest" he said as a-matter-fact.

"I look forward to it. But seeing how my hair is natural, you will need to get a second quirk in hopes to achieve hair remotely as beautiful as mine" Izuku said, hoping to get a reaction from Shouto which he got.

"Tch! We'll see who has the last laugh"  Shouto said. He felt a tug on his sleeve. Looking down, he saw the little girl in Izuku's arms looking up at him and Izuku with tears threatening to fall out of her beautiful eyes.

"Don't fight" she softly said, her voice breaking. Shouto and Izuku looked panicked. Izuku looked at Hoshi with a kind smile, a smile reserved only for his family.

"We are not fighting little Hoshi. We are just playing. Your Sho-Nii is just throwing a little tantrum, isn't that right Sho-Nii?" Izuku teased. Shouto looked at Izuku with fury.

"Isn't that right? Sho-Nii~" Izuku once against said in a more forced voice than before.

Shouto tch'ed but relented. "Yes, that's right" he replied through gritted teeth. Why did his older brother like to tease him so much?!

The tears from Hoshi's eyes instantly disappeared, her frown being replaced by a bright smile.

Izuku and Shouto's faces turned cold. They both looked at each other.

We need to keep her away from Mom, apparently, being around Rei so much had an effect on Hoshi. Much like Rei's ability to instantly have all three man of the household obey her, Hoshi could do all the same, but this time, Rei was not safe. Have a taste of your own medicine!

Izuku looked at Hoshi in his arms with a soft expression. His icy blue eyes staring into Hoshi's midnight blue. Her eyes instantly reminding Izuku of stars stretching across the space, like the Milky way.