XVI

~Heir~

~The Kuchiki Ménage~
___________________________

*Clang* *Clang*

Sweat poured down the young man's defined face as he hit the steel weapon with his hammer, each hit precise and efficient.

*Clang* *Clang*

The icy blue orbs settled in his sharpened eyes narrowed down on the blade sitting before him as if to determine it's each and every weakness.

*Clang* *Clang*

His silver long hair was tied in a pony long, rough ponytail, swaying with each hit. His hair reached just above his waist. Bangs littered his forehead and eyes.

*Knock Knock*

"Come in" his monotone voice almost shrouded as the hammer hit the sword once more. The traditional Japanese style door slid open. A young man with white hair that nearly covered his eyes entered the smithy.

His grey eyes glancing at the objects in the room. "What is it Sho?" The older of the two replied with out looking away from his current target.

"Father called a meeting. He said he has something to tell us" The older raised a brow at this. Halting his work, he looked at the white haired boy expectantly. The boy shrugged "don't look at me. I don't know anything about this. Anyway let's go 'Zuku" the boy left the room without looking back.

*Clang*

Izuku let out a breath of relieved at seeing the blade. He looked at the sword and hovered his hand above the now finished sword, a Japanese Katana resembling the sealed form of a Zanpakuto.

A blue glow covered his hand and floated over slowly to the blade in wisps of energy.

Izuku's Reiatsu wrapped itself around the sword like a thin blanket. Izuku applied a little more pressure. Nothing happened so he applied a little bit more-

*Crack*

The sword shattered from the middle into multiple places. Izuku sighed.

Another failure, he inwardly thought.
"One day you will succeed" Sen mentally tried to cheer Izuku up "of course I will Sen. One day I will"

He wiped the sweat of his face with a towel and drank a bottle of cold water in one breath. Izuku reached up and untied his hair, letting his silver hair flow down freely.

"Let us go see what your father has to say" Sen said "let us" Izuku agreed.

Izuku left the Smith, taking a last glance at his work before closing the doors.

On the way to the kuchiki mansion, Izuku reminiscent about the past years.

Five years had passed since Izuku, Shouto and Rei were freed from their demons.

Five years had passed with all of them living together happily in the same roof with Hisashi. All of them were happy- some happier than others.