3》Trigger Feel

En başından başla

"At least you the first one."

"Tch! Go back to your work."

"Before i leave, after work i drive you home. Bye."

"Ey!"

He rush out from her room and she grin her teeth. Wonwoo not even care getting glare from her but more to smile in secret. Mina hufft and start to do her work while mumbling nonsense about him.

~~~~~~~

"Hi~."

"Mr. Kim Mingyu, did you not work?"

"I am but now not as im not busy."

"Well i am. And why you here?"

"Just to give you this."

A little candy from his hand was point to her. She frown and take it while looking at him.

"Are you sick? Just because this candy, you here?"

"Yeah and for another reason."

"Can you straight to the point? I had more work to do."

"Did you free this weekend?"

"Weekend of course day off. What you think im like Mina who busy 24 hours?"

"Cool! This friday i will take you out. Bye!"

"Hey!"

He wave at her and out from hospital. She get pissed to it and try to hold her burn inside. His annoying side to her really test her but at same time it push her tension a while.

When she dont see his appereance, she continue her work as the candy in her hand was open and eat it. Strawberry but sweet.

~~~~~~

Mina out from her house to go for her boutique as tofay was weekend. She not gonna trap herself inside house if her busy work not called her to come. As she dont use to breakfast, she skip it.

When she close the gate, she turn to walk but stop after she saw Wonwoo standing while lay at his car playing his phone.