𝟑𝟗

"This bitch is real clean," Nathan shouted as he looked around on the jet

"Hop in the motherfuckin jet like that," Amir mumbled.

"Is the bitches from Philly cute?" Damien asked randomly.

Elijah scrunched his face up. "Do it look like I'm from Philly?"

"If you not, then I wasn't talking to you. Now, like I said. Are the bitches from Philly cute or not?"

"You acting like you the coochie man or some."

" 'Cause I am the coochie man."

"But yeah they cute though," Grayson told him.

"Why is everybody talking about poptarts on Instagram?" Aria asked.

"Poptarts and chill. Duh." Mekhi retorted, which made everyone turn to him. He'd been quiet since before we got into the car.

"hey there my man go," Nick said, which made him break out into a goofy grin.

"I wish somebody would show up with poptarts to poptart and chill. You better be eating them motherfuckers." Aria said.

"Velcrooooo," Damien shouted when he saw him.

"He talking shit about you," Mekhi told Vincenzo.

"It's not shit being said about me. I'll kick all you motherfuckers off this bitch." He deadpanned.

"Well, shit okay, Mr. Big Boss," I mumbled to myself.

"Someone's angry." Grayson teased.

"If you mad you ain't getting pussayyy, then just say that," Nathan added.

"I will expeditiously beat both of you the fuck up." Vincenzo glared at them both.

"Not expeditiously." I busted out laughing and he cut his eyes at me.

"Used that big ass word knowing I can't even pronounce that shit for real," Nathan muttered.

"I swear you dumb as hell," Giovanni huffed and shook his head.

"Your baby mom dumb as hell too, but I don't say shit." He raised his brow at him. "Her no teeth having ass."

Oop. Nathan woke up and chose violence.

Giovanni's face turned into a mug. "Your fertile ass need to wrap it up. Take care of all them damn kids."

Nathan shrugged his shoulders "You and your bitch need to GET fertile. Took you bout nine years to have your first child."

Everyone silently watched as they looked between the both of them. This was normal for them, so all they did was sit back and chuckle here and there. They always went back and forth, but this time it seemed more serious. All I got to say is that was Nathan is eating him up.