𝟏𝟓

Vincenzo and I stumbled into his home as we kissed

Vincenzo and I stumbled into his home as we kissed. The door slammed shut behind us and I kicked my heels off.

Vincenzo had already made quick work to pull my dress over my head. He picked me up and my legs wrapped around his waist on instinct. Vincenzo carried me all the way to his bedroom before sitting me down on the bed.

He set me down on the bed and I sat up on my knees and pulled his shirt off. I went to his belt buckle and started undoing it.

I was going to pull down his pants, but then he grabbed my wrists and stared at me and I stared right back.

I bit my lip as I looked him over. His hard abs were on display along with his deep V-line which only made me even wetter.

I told y'all I was going to suck his dick.

"You sure you want this?"

I answered him by pulling him into an aggressive tongue kiss. His hand immediately went to my throat and gave it a light squeeze. He pulled my bra off and groaned at the sight of my titties.

My nipples hardened from the temperature of the room. Vincenzo began kissing and sucking on them and I moaned out. Knowing Vincenzo, he probably was leaving hickies all over me.

He continued with these kisses all over my body until he was face to face with my pussy.

He wasted no time and I gasped at the feel of his tongue inside my folds. He started devouring me like I was a four course meal and I loved it. He grabbed the back of my thighs as he dove farther into my pussy. His tongue touching places I haven't even imagined before.

"Mm," I whimpered. "Don't stop, baby."

His mouth left my pussy for a quick second, "fuck your pussy tastes so good." He muttered.

He kissed and sucked on my inner thigh before moving back to my pussy. He inserted two of his fingers inside of me and began fingering me while he ate me out at the same time.

I felt my body tense up, and I came in his mouth. My leg shook slightly, and I gasped from the feeling of my release. He came up and licked his lips with a grin on his face.

He hovered over me and put his lips on mine. I flipped us over so I could straddle his thighs. I gazed at his hard member in his boxers. My pussy got wet just from staring. I wanted it in my mouth.

I pulled his boxers down and his dick sprang out, standing at full attention. I looked at it, then at him.

He sat up and was about to speak, but I pushed him back down. I was intimidated by it because it was big, but my mama ain't raise no bitch.

"I want to."

He smirked at my response and leaned back so I could do why I needed to do. I was scared as fuck, but was I going to show that? No. I only sucked dick like twice.