"Aye! Over here!" Theo whisper shouted. "Psttt!"

Draco turned around, and smiled when he saw his friends.

"Oi! Need your mummy any longer?" Blaise whisper shouted. The two boys laughed as Draco's smile disappeared into a sneer.

"Blaise, what's your middle name again?" Draco smirked. Blaise's laughs immediately died down and Theo laughed.

"Alright stop laughing." Blaise said to Theo, slapping him upside the head as they put their heads back in the train.

Draco shook his head smiling, and turned back to his parents who had just about stopped their conversation after a few seconds.

"Well, I'll miss you. Be good." Lucius gave him an awkward smile and patted him on the shoulder.
Draco gave him and his shoulder a weird look. "Yes, thank you father, I'll be good.. I will.. miss you too." He said as he looked at the floor awkwardly then looked to his mother who cleared her throat.

"Come on Draco take your hands out of your pockets and come here." She said opening her arms and Draco smiled, immediately doing what he was told and hugging her tightly. Lucius rolled his eyes. Guess it served him right for treating him horribly. "Mummy's boy." Lucius had muttered. Narcissa was the only one who heard and gave him a look, but Lucius was looking awkwardly away, avoiding her eyes.

"And do me a favour, find yourself someone." His mother told him, rubbing his back. Draco mentally rolled his eyes and glared at his father, who returned it back.

"I'll miss you, mum." He said into her shoulder, ignoring what she said. They separated and she gave him a kiss on the cheek. "I'll miss you too, Draco. I love you." She told him as he kissed her on the cheek. "I love you, bye, mum." Draco said softly, smiling at his mother, who smiled back. He then nodded to his father who nodded back and Draco finally turned away, entering the train.

He almost ran to his usual compartment, pushing past whoever and finally arrived, slamming the door open, startling his friends who's faces immediately lit up. They got up immediately and they all hugged each other.

"I missed you all." Theo said, hugging tighter.

"Ah Theo, Blaise, my loves, you have no idea how I've missed you." Draco said and they laughed, hugging for a bit more before they separated and Draco closed the door. Draco put his bag away while he felt a pat on his back.

"Ay? Excited for this year? It's our last." Blaise said letting go of Draco's shoulder and they all sat down.

"It won't be anything special, just looking forward to the quidditch games." Draco shrugged still smiling from when he saw his friends.

"Come on, it's our last year, after everything, it won't be normal." Theo rolled his eyes playfully. "And honestly, I'm all for looking for someone, if you know what I mean." Theo said winking, high-fiving Blaise.

"That's what I'm talking about!" Blaise told him as they shook hands.

The train started leaving and they sat down.

Draco rolled his eyes, confusion in his mind. First his father, then his mother, now his friends? Was he the only one who planned to not meet someone.. special? I mean, a girl was the last thing on his mind right now. He hadn't really thought much about it, and to be honest, it seemed scary to him. he didn't really know why.

***

"I'm giving you one last chance kid, get out, this has been our compartment since I was in first year! You were still in your nappies back then!" Pansy shrieked at them pointing a finger through the class. Daphne and y/n just leaned on the other side of the small hallway, looking at her attempt to get themselves a carriage.