☆11☆ Food fights

Start from the beginning

"Don't think about it, Caramel. Just sleep." He said and peeked her hair taking in her vanilla scent.

A tear rolled down her left cheek falling on the sheets and being erased by them.

I wish you could not pretend and leave me right now while I am awake. Do not give me hope now and I wake up to an empty side in the morning, Ryxel. Just leave!

For the last time she struggled to get out of his strong hold.

"Come on, Caramel! We already fucking negotiated. Sleep 'cause i am not letting go. In the same way I am not leaving if that is what you are going to ask me to do."

He is lying. I could bet on it that at first cockcrow, he is not going to be in this bed. I can bet on it.

Another tear rolled down her left cheek.

After a while, Ryxel was fast asleep but Karmale was not. She was scared Ryxel was going to leave her. She would rather not sleep and keep him in her sight than sleep next to him and wake up when he is gone.

But no! I don't need him. I have been on my own for long enough. I am so used to it. I don't need anyone. Especially not Ryxel Grande Black. No! I don't need his company. I can be on my own. I can pick up my own broken pieces. No! Actually I am not broken. My so called family just doesn't deserve me. I am not going there. And for Ryxel, let him leave if he wants to. I don't care! But for now let me enjoy the moment while it lasts.

She said to her self and let her tears and Ryxel's cologne be her blanket.

9:00am (Christmas morning)

Karmale woke up to an empty side like she had betted it would be. But what she didn't expect was the great disappointment she felt.

Why didn't he prove me wrong?

She got up from bed after bargaining. She did her morning routine and got out of the bathroom.

Knock knock.

" I am not expecting anyone." She wondered to herself.

On opening the door, there stood a blonde pretty girl. She was fairly tall and plump. Her cheeks flashed red with adorable cuteness.

"Michelle?" She asked surprised.

"What's surprising?" Michelle asked as she walked in.

"Michelle--- Come here." Karmale pulled her young sister into a hug.

"Please don't kill me." Michelle pleaded in the hug.

"I am not going to kill you but your mother surely is going to kill the both of us."

"Our mother." She said emphasing the our.

"Whatever." Karmale said dismissively.

"So, how did you get here?" Karmale asked.

"By bus. You are quite famous here. So getting to your apartment was a piece of cake for me." Michelle answered.

"Okaaaay. Who paid for your bus fare?"

"I did. I have been saving up money for this day."

"If you knew that you would have to come over here for festive season then why were you trying so hard to convince me over the phone?" Karmale asked.

"Had I almost convinced YOU?" Michelle asked excitedly.

"No, hun." Karmale replied with a smirk.