Chapter 34: Two worlds

Start from the beginning

"Wait-"

"We'll go by Joonie hyung's car! Jinnie hyung will drive! Have fun alone in the house!"

Jimin says. Closing the door, as he walks away.

"I think I killed him." Jimin says with his kind innocent face. He has a fresh red blood on his hands. And in front of him, is a really destroyed dead body. His eyes are gone, his mouth is completely ripped apart. Even his blood are still oozing out of his mouth. His hands and arms are twisted into a weird directions.

If it's not because Jungkook is a serial killer, then he would have being very scared of Jimin. But instead, he's not. Because this, to him, is a normal sight to see.

"Jimin..."

"I know. I'm sorry, but this dude was trying to rape me, and thank god my eyes noticed a knife in his pocket jeans....But I have to kissed him to distract him though. Alphas are idiot."

Jimin mumbles. Pouting.

"Ouch." Jungkook says. His nose is smelling a welcoming scent from Jimin. It's more natural...more fresh than his usual scent.

"Are you on your heat??" Jungkook asks in disbelief, as Jimin grins.

"It's a pre-heat. Can we go home?"

"Yeah...But- what about the body? And your parents? What do we going to tell them?"

Jungkook questions, as his eyes are glaring at their surroundings.

"Right. Uh...Well I have a finger print on the body, so just take him home and burn him. And for my parents, just tell them that your friend will be having a baby or something..."

Jimin explains. Taking his Alpha's hand to stands up. Swaying a little because of his horny and spinning minds.

"Okay. I will take care of the body. Can you call your parents and pack our stuff into the car? Do you have an energy to do that?"

Jimin nods. "Yeah, sure. it'll be done in a minute."

As the both of them gets into their car with Aerum in Jungkook's arms, The Alpha immediately starts the car engine, and drives the car along the black road. Jimin is feeding Aerum her bottle of milk, as Jungkook turns on their car radio, so that their ride will not be too silent.

"Did you call your parents?" Jungkook asks. His eyes are focusing on the road, as he uses his peripheral vision to see his Omega besides him.

"Yeah. I did. They said that I have to call them every week, because they're going to miss me and you and their grand daughter."

Jimin giggles, as Jungkook smiles. Sighing in relief that Jimin's parents didn't expect anything. As they ride the Mercedes car along the road, suddenly, their ears are focusing on their radio car.

"There's a killing spree happened at the 'Persona Club' in Seoul. At about 20 lives were killed, and most of them were involved in a gang called 'Pheonix'. And we have came into another report from the police, saying that the five members of a mafia gang called 'The Heist' were spotted entering the club at about 4 p.m., before the murderer scene happened. The forensic department will be making an autopsy report, regarding the event that had happened earlier. But until then, if The Heist were involved in this murder scene, we're sorry, but we're afraid that the police can't do anything to help them. Saying that the NIS will help them solving the case, regarding this matter. That's all for today. Stay tune for the latest news tonight."

[Somewhere in Seoul, South Korea.]

"Anndd I should've known."

Yoongi says. His face is still unamused and not surprised of the news from the television in front of him.

"Oh, look! We're famous!" Taehyung says excitedly, while the other are just enjoying their pizza night together. Laying lazily on their expensive grey couch.

"Jimin! You said that you guys were going to the club to have some fun!"

Yoongi shouts. A clear frustration can be heard from his voice.

"Correction. I said that we are going to the club. That's all. I didn't said anything else after that."

Jimin says smugly. Swallowing another bites if his pepperoni pizza, as Yoongi groans.

"Chill. It's not that deep." Namjoon states. Seeing Yoongi sighing to himself.

"Aww...Kitten, are you mad at us?"

"I'm not mad, Hoseok. Well- You guys didn't tell me about the killing stuff. Otherwise, I would have been there sharing the fun."

"They stole our profit for months. So we just had to take it all back." Seokjin voices out.

"Next time just don't be a lazy sloth and come with us when I say so, you idiot." Jimin scoffs. Throwing the pizza box straight into the dustbin in front of him.

"But didn't you asked me to find that dude named Jungkook?"

"Did you find him though?" Jimin asks, as Yoongi shrugs.

"I have thoughts."

To be continued•

This chapter is a little bit weird, and some of you guys might get confused 🤣🤣. But trust me. Everything will makes sense in the final chapter. It's a long way to go😂😂
Sorry if there's any mistakes. I'm in a rush🙂🙂