(Manav went to her followed by Jihaan and asked...)

Manav: Shan..... What is it.???? Why and how can you give up on him.??

Shanaya: Manav please!

Jihaan : So there is something.!!

Shanaya: Fine.!!! (She said giving up...)
Listen..... I am in a profession that no one absolutely no one should know whom I am close to and who has importance in my life and whom I like.!! But from somewhere this thing has reached to the people whom it should not have reached.! Now I am more alert of those people attacking Aditya to get to me than the attackers who were after Aditya.!!!

Jihaan: Fudge.! How did you know.?

Shanaya: My sources told me.!!

(In the meantime in  Aditya's LIVE...)

Aditya: Shivaanya asks where is Adi's Shan.???

Aditya: Hehe ... ok she must around.!!! She's here.! But somewhere in the house.... Oh look dad's in the LIVE.... let's get him in our LIVE...

(He requested his dad to join and now both are LIVE... Aditya could see that his dad is walking and is going in some direction in the house.....)

Aditya: Hi dad..!

SO: Hello my son.! Glad you invited me in your LIVE.!!!

Aditya: Hello to uncle.... hello, hello, hello...
Dad Sab aapko hello bol rahe hai...

SO: Hello all....

Aditya: Where is uncle going? Mrunal asks.
Bataye dad...

SO: I was just passing through the kitchen and look who is here..????

(He went towards that person and now on screen they can see Satya Oberoi with Shanaya.! Shanaya was a bit confused for a second to register what's happening all of a sudden but then regained herself and started her "Act"..... As soon as fans saw Shanaya on screen the messages on LIVE were just about her and to see them two together.!)

Aditya: Ohho.... look who's here... fans were asking about you Shan.! Look now no one cares about me... everyone is asking how are you and what are you doing and why are you not with me and what not..... phew..! You are popular lady.!!!(he said with a smirk)

(SO nudged her a bit to speak and she said...)

Shanaya: Hello everyone... Yes I am at Oberoi mansion obviously that's why you can see me right now here and I..... was making..... smoothie.!!!

Aditya: Smoothie.!!! Wow.! See guys.! She LOVES me so much..... I was craving for smoothie but had to start my LIVE and couldn't even tell any servants but see... True Love... without even saying anything she was making smoothie for me.... Aww... Thanks Jaan... Love you..! (He said with a wink and smirk...)

(Shanaya's eyes widened listening to this she was about to say something but Manav butted in....)

Manav: Hello guys.... I know I am coming in between but just wanted to say Shanaya wanted it to be a surprise and wanted to give it to Adi but uncle spoiled her surprise.!! She to even made just one smoothie.! You know... sharing and all... God.! These two I tell you..!!!(he said dramatically.... Shanaya just hit his arm from the back... to which he said....)

Manav: Aaaaoo... See.! Sorry Shanaya.! Can't keep it to myself.!!!

Aditya: Arey.... Manav.... no more teasing.... Shan.... come babe..! We will answer our fans' questions together.!!!