"Of course! That's absolutely fine. Are you going to tell me where we're going yet?"

George winked, "That's for me to know and for you to find out."

Megan pouted, "Pwease, pwetty pwease?"

George paused and stroked his chin, imitating that he was thinking, "Uh, how about no."

Megan sighed dramatically as George chuckled. He opened the passenger seat door of the car for her before climbing into the driver's seat. A gentleman, she noted down mentally.

As George revved up the car, the sound of someone clearing their throat came from the back seat.

George stuttered, "O-oh, er, Megan, this is my sister, Nadine."

Megan peered through the gap between the two front seats and her eyes were met with sparkling hazel ones, belonging to a face framed with straight, chesnut hair and a wide smile, "Hey, I'm Nadine!"

Megan couldn't help but smile, "Megan."

Nadine had her brother's cheeky personality, "Are you George's girlfriend?"

Megan looked at George who was mouthing, "Sorry," at her with his eyes still on the road.

Megan chuckled, "No, no, no, we're just friends."

Nadine's smile vanished and her face showed signs of disappointment, "Oh, that's a shame."

"Nadine, shut up or you can walk to your friend's house."

Nadine mimicked her brother in a high voice, "Nadine, shut up or you can walk to your friend's house."

George's eyes glared at her in the rear-view mirror, "You're 14, grow up."

"George, I don't mind," Megan laughed.

Nadine smiled sweetly, "See, George, your girlfriend likes me."

George's hands gripped the steering wheel tightly, turning his knuckles white and said through gritted teeth, "You're so bloody annoying."

Nadine scowled at this, pulling out her iPod and plugging her headphones.

Megan smiled to herself at their brother-sister relationship. It was just like the one that she and her older brother had shared before he went to Uni.

It wasn't long before Nadine was at her friend's house and they were alone in the car on the way to God-knows-where. George turned on the radio, fiddling around with the tuner until he found Capital FM. He checked his watch. For some reason he was smiling.

Megan eyed him curiously, "What is it?"

He turned up the volume as his reply.

The DJ was making an announcement., "And here's the news you've all been waiting for - who is our celebrity guest today? Well, I can announce that UNION J will be here in an hour for their FIRST EVER interview! Stay tuned."

Megan's jaw dropped in shock, "That's you!"

George was beaming, "Yep! I was thinking that, if it's okay with you, you could come to my interview with me before we do some crazy stuff?" He put a cheesy American accent on for the last two words.

Megan still couldn't believe what she was hearing, "That would be amazing! This is so cool!"

Continuing with the American accent George said, "Welcome to my life, baby."

Megan didn't understand why she was so excited. She didn't usually care about celebrities and all that shizz. But the idea of going to Capital FM and experiencing something that usually only the famous do thrilled her. Maybe it was because she'd never really cared much for celebrities before George? Who knows?

Suddenly, Megan felt a wave of panic, "Oh my God, is what I'm wearing okay?!"

George replied without hesisitation, "You look perfect."

Megan narrowed her eyes, "You didn't even look at me."

George shrugged, "Didn't have to."

Megan prodded him playfully, "Hush, you. So, when do the live shows start? It's gotta be soon, surely."

George racked his brain, "Er, in like a week, I think. I've got to leave for the hotel on...Monday!"

Megan popped a mint into her mouth, "You excited?"

George grinned like a child on Christmas morning, "Yeah! It's going to be epic - the singing, the parties, the girls..."

Megan rolled her eyes, "You're such a dick."

George raised an eyebrow suggestively, "Jealous, are we?"

"I'm so jealous, oh my God, like I can't actually express how jealous I am of those girls," Megan said sarcastically.

George giggled and placed his hand lightly on her thigh, "Don't worry, baby, you're the only girl for me."

Megan laughed and half-expected George to remove his hand from her knee, but he didn't. Feeling slightly awkward, she decided to pick it up and inspect his hand after noticing something glittery on his nails.

"What are you doing?" He asked, bemused.

She brought his hand closer to her eyes before realising what the glitter was, "Um, why've you got nail varnish on, Georgina?"

He snatched his hand away, blushing, "Er, that was, um, that was Nadine," He mumbled.

Megan raised her eyebrows, "Ohh, really? Well, gold sparkle is definitely your colour," She winked.

He giggled, running his fingers through his hair to ruffle it up and swiftly changed subject. They spent the rest of car journey laughing and chatting endlessly until they eventually reached Capital FM's headquarters.

A/N

Sorry this is quite a short chapter, it's meant to be like a connector one or something! I probably won't update for a little while, seeing as it's Christmas tomorrow! :D So, I'll see you in the New Year :) Merry Christmas everyone! <3