Forever And Always: Chapter 6

Jon's POV

"Keep the hell away from me!" I hissed, fighting with all my strength against the horrific man. He looked more like an ogre than a man. There was a massive scar on his face that ran from his left eyebrow to the left side of his jaw, and then down to his chin. It was ugly, just like him.

The man roared with laughter, a sound like a dying crow, and pushed me into the prison cell. It was tiny, furnished only with a single chair and a small rounded hole in the ground which I assumed was meant to be the toilet.

I growled in rage. My strength didn't even move the man slightly back. It was as if I was just poking him.

"Be a good pup now and don't make a sound." The ogre croaked mockingly.

I punched him in the face, then quickly recoiled my hand. Shit. That hurt. And the worst thing was that his freaking skin hadn't even so much as turned red from the impact!

The ogre strolled out of the cell and locked the door. I would have taken it as a chance to escape, but my hand was badly bruised. I felt like I had broken something. If Violet were here, she would have been able to feel it, tell me if anything was broken. My heart started pounding at the thought of my little sister, alone somewhere. She had gotten away at least, but my wolf was devastated that he couldn't be there to protect her.

I wondered where Violet was in that moment. If she had gotten away from the enemy. If she was safe. If she wasn't... I would be broken. Violet was everything to me, and if anything happened to her, I would never forgive myself. And I knew that from wherever they watched, Mama and Papa would never forgive me either.

Violet?

I called out to my sister, praying that she would respond. At the same time though, I prayed that she wouldn't respond and she had run far away from this place.

It was strange. Part of me wanted to hear her voice to know for sure that she was safe, but a bigger part of me just wished that she had gotten far, far away from the enemy that she wouldn't be in close enough proximity to answer. Luckily, she didn't seem to be answering and I hoped that the reason was that there was too much distance between us.

Just to be sure, I sent out another thought with all my power. No response. I sighed and slid down the cold, white-washed wall onto the floor which, in contrast, looked as if it had never been washed.

Tired, hurting and confused, I wondered why I was there in that cell. I was pretty damn sure that I wasn't a criminal, unless teasing your little sister about eating squirrels was a crime. Nah. Somehow, I hardly believed that particular thing would land me in a cell. Despite myself, I snorted.

So if it wasn't for murdering squirrels, why the hell was I here? Had I gotten drunk and accidentally made someone trip over a knife? I shook my head. That wasn't my style. Had I slept with a rogue? Man, I wished.

Shaking my head, I realised that I was completely clueless. I didn't have any idea what I was doing in a cell. A guarded cell, at that.

Three guards stood at the entrance of my cell, one being the ogre. I recognised the random pufts of hair on his head. It had reminded me of a potato patch earlier.

Suddenly, the guards bent over and I realised after a moment that unfortunately, it wasn't the cavalry shooting them in the guts. They were bowing to someone, presumably an Alpha. I could feel the immense power from here along with a hint of a familiar scent that I couldn't quite place.

The doors to the cell opened and in stepped not one, but two men. Both Alphas. One was Alpha Bennett, and I sighed in relief. He wouldn't let anything happen to me. Right?

"Alpha!" I demanded, feeling almost dizzy with the hope that seeing him filled me with. "Why am I here?"

Alpha Bennett's eyes were kind, but they were also sad. He didn't respond to me, only gestured to the other man stood beside him. My first impression of the man was of his height- it was immense, and he towered above my Alpha. My second impression was dislike. There was something dangerous about the Alpha, an aura that seemed to shimmer around him. And there was this infuriating smirk on his face like he had won something that I had the wild urge to punch away.

Man. He hadn't even spoken and my wolf already wanted to murder him.

"You are here," The man said with a sparkle in his eye that almost resembled excitement, "Because you trespassed onto my turf."

I stood up abruptly and the Alpha immediately tensed, ready to strike. His eyes met mine and they held a solid threat. I didn't give a shit. I wanted to hurt him. Badly.

"And? It's a free world!"

The Alpha growled. I had seemingly crossed a line. Literally, I thought, smirking to myself.

"Do you know who I am?"

My wolf didn't like the tone of his voice. I began to tremble. The Alpha seemed to be trembling too, his face red. My wolf welcomed him to Change. Then we would fight, and I would rip that goddamn smirk off his face.

"You're the dog who calls the shot, I'm guessing."

The Alpha lunged and his fist flew right into my nose. I knelt to the floor with a gasp, blood covering my hand where it was touching my face. I was transfixed by the red droplets on the ground.

"Alpha, tame your pup!" The Walking Death-Wish growled to Alpha Bennett. I could hear that he was having a lot of trouble containing his wolf. His voice was husky and gritty, barely even recognisable. When I looked up, I saw that he was quivering uncontrollably.

Alpha Bennett didn't move. "Alpha Jasper, with all due respect, we have made our agreement. Fulfil it or leave this wolf alone."

Had he said... Alpha Jasper? Something told me that I should be afraid for my life right now, but I ignored it. Who cared if this man was fucking Tom Cruise? He was an ass, and that's all that registered in my brain right then.

"Very well then. Alpha Bennett, I sentence this wolf to a fight to the death."

Something like a whimpering sound emerged from the other Alpha. When he spoke, his voice was rich with pain.

"With who?"

When the other Alpha replied, his voice was no longer human. It was almost all wolf, as was he. I clutched my nose and spared a glance at the no longer walking Death-Wish. He bared his teeth, and looked straight into my eyes for his next words.

"With me."

*

Oh snap! So much testosterone. What's gonna happen next? Let me know what you think in the comments...

Did you enjoy it? I personally had a lot of fun writing this chapter because I find it kinda funny that the two guys don't know who each other are. Maybe that's just me.

Anyway, my next upload will be once I reach 75 votes. So yeah :) Thanks a bunch for all the reads; I'm almost at 1.5k! That is immense for me.

Love y'all <3

Also, do you guys think I should upload a cast?? Do you guys have any IDEAS for the cast? If so, I'd love to hear from you.

Peace out.