———

(WITH ADRIENNE)

"So you mean to tell me you never missed a day of school?", Jeremiah asked.

"No. My parents don't play that shit", Adrienne said.

Suddenly, her phone starts ringing. She looked at it and it was Aaliyah.

"And this is my mom. Excuse me", Adrienne said as she stood up and walked away.

"Hello?", Adrienne said.

"Hey, please tell me everything is alright because your dad is about to call", Aaliyah said.

"Yes, everything is fine", Adrienne said.

Suddenly, someone came outside.

"Ay they fighting!", a guy said.

"Damn, black people cant go nowhere without acting up", Jeremiah said as he went in the house.

"Fighting?", Aaliyah whispered. "Where are you?"

"Mom, I can explain", Adrienne said.

"Get y'all asses home now", Aaliyah said. "And I mean right now and it better not be a scratch on my car when I get back"

"Okay mom", Adrienne said.

"One weekend. I only asked for one weekend and y'all can't do that for me?", Aaliyah asked.

"Mom, alright. We're going home", Adrienne said.

"Hurry up. Bye", Aaliyah said.

"Bye", Adrienne said before she hung up and sighed.

Andrea came outside arguing with someone that was still on the inside as a guy was pulling her outside.

"I don't want your nigga you dumb bitch", Andrea said.

"Oh my god", Adrienne said as she palmed her face.

"Drea, chill out", the guy that was holding her back said.

"She put her hands on me.", Andrea said. "She need to know who she fucking with. I was named after my dad for a reason"

Adrienne walked over and grabbed Andrea as she walked her to the car.

"Let's go. Dad is going to call us and mom already knows we doing something we don't have any business doing", Adrienne said.

"You told her?", Andrea asked.

"No, but she heard this loud ass mouthed girl in the background. Look, let's just go home alright. You had your fun anyway", Adrienne said.

Andrea and Adrienne both got in the car.

———

Once Andrea unlocked the door and Adrienne and Andrea walked in.

"Have you heard from Jada?", Adrienne asked.