Jennie, wink if JENLISA is real.

Start from the beginning

"Hey, apologize to my rabbit."
I rescue the bunny before it falling from the bed, and lay it on her jacket.
"Okay. I'll give it an apology photo shoot. Look at that."
The unmistakable sound of a camera comes out of her iPhone.
"Want some filters too?"
"Directly from the best Blackpink photographer."
"Of course."

"Hey

"Hey. Lisa, please don't post it. They'll see your jacket under it, fans know it's your jacket and my rabbit. I wouldn't want them to start with the fantasies between us, now is not the time."
Lisa is so much fond of Celine, not too feminine outfits are in line with her style.
"I will only send them in your chat. Now let's go."

I want to see Jennie. She was in tears when she ran away and locked herself in her room, completely shocked. I can only imagine how she felt.
We move to the living room, the Fan is waiting, sitting on the couch; but doesn't seem particularly shaken by the incident. I think it's only been three days since the Fan has been here, so much has happened that it feels like an eternity.

Lisa suddenly stops.

"Fucking phone! Damn, not now."

"What?"
"Our manager is calling me right now."
"Hey, answer it, play it cool. We can't be suspicious."
"Okay, I'll be right there."

As soon as Lisa moves to the kitchen, the Fan speaks to me.
"Hey, Jisoo I need to talk to you."

"Huh.. yes.... You can... can you give me....just... a minute?"

"It's very important."

"Oh... okay, I want... to see if Je..."

"Jisoo, I can't wait!"

JENNIE POV

You said I was pretty, sexy. You have always chosen me, among all.

With all your hugs and care for me, I believed you. I thought your funny obsession for me was love; I was wrong.
I was honest with you, full of love, more than anyone can imagine. I tried to find every way for showing it; going against a lot of things, hiding them, making them seem like something else to be with you.
You said I was your soul mate, and you became my lifeline, my safe landmark every time I was in pain.
But you're a stage performer, what was it? Yes, the dancing machine, a stage animal. You can fake things, you can lie, better than I thought.

"Move away from me." I break free from her grip.

You killed me.

You know why? I worried about what was foreign to us, because it would be new, unknown, out of control.
But from all the people you could choose to hurt me with, you chose the dearest one to both of us. You chose the one I love with all my heart, the one I would do anything for. My friend, my sister, the one I could never hate.

All I am is anger; it's flood out all at once. Every other emotion is dead. There's nothing more.

I retrace my steps, back to the dorm; leaving them all there.
Now I want to be alone. I want to lock myself in a room and be alone. But I don't want to set a foot in the room where I gave you all of me last night. So, I choose to close myself in my old room; once inside I slam the door with all the strength in my body. I lean my back against it.