Jennie, wink if JENLISA is real.

Start from the beginning

Her breath quickens. She walks over to my bed, raises her arms, and holds her head with hands; her dark locks slipping through her fingers, between the rings. I'd like to believe you, Lisa, I don't know why I feel this fire burning inside me. Maybe for Rosé, because I know how she feels about you, feelings she hides every day with mastery. But most of all, I'm sure it's for Jennie. She didn't expect this, she never would. And I know seeing you as this has destroyed her.
"How can you ignore the jealousy she feels for you? How could this happen with Chaeyoung? Why whit her, Lisa of all the stupid things you could do?!"
My eyes follow her; she goes back and forth a couple of times.

"Lisa, this is not only a problem because of the mess you made, now the Fan has seen us. The game is up. It's the relationship between us, we can't just pretend it's not happening and move on from it like we always have. Not this time. Jennie will never be the same. And neither will you. Neither will Rosé."

Suddenly, she hits my pink bunny which ends up between the pillow and the headboard.

"Hey! I'm talking to you; let's talk quietly! Sit down!"
I see the tears flow down her cheeks, but I don't hear her crying, she doesn't sob. They are just silver tears flowing freely from her wet eyes. We better calm down, so I sit on my bed next to her.

"Let's talk. Come on. Try to tell me what happened. I'm listening."

"Jisoo, first I need to tell something."

She lifts her forearm to cover her gaze and wiped away the tears.

"Debuting as a Kpop idol was something I deeply desired, and maybe I knew I was getting it because I always pushed myself beyond my limits. Then, I spent months wondering what kind of relationship we had that I couldn't spend a day without thinking about her. I looked for every opportunity to hug her, to give her innocent kisses, to feel her warmth on my skin. When she finally started seeing me, they allowed us to have contact only on stage; or during external shows. I promised myself that I would do the right things, that I would go along with YG, no matter how much it hurt. To protect all of us."

"I know, Lisa."
Even if people are used to seeing your beautiful smile, I know how hard it's for you.

"If I have to lose her; and create a mess for Blackpink, I want it to be because what is between us no longer exists; our love, our friendship. Because we can't be ourselves anymore. Not because of something that didn't happen. I am a Blackpink, and I will do what I have to do to be that person. But I can't lose Jennie, and I want to be close with all of you. Chaeyoung and I made our feelings clear. When I asked her for a hug, I pulled her towards me, and we ended up in that position, accidentally. I swear, Jisoo."

It never took you long to convince me; your words touch me. They are full of warmth, Lisa. Did I doubt you? I was afraid. That moment of anger I felt is slowly leaving my body and mind; in front of me, I can see my Lisa again.
I was afraid because we are growing fast; building our future on parallel paths that will no longer depend on the same one, maybe. The day we go on our way, will come, sooner or later. So now, the only thing we have to do is get out of this.

"Okay, let's end it here. I believe you. Sorry for how I went about it."
We need to be together, like old times.
"Lisa, we need to work things out. Again, as always."
"Now I just want to talk to Jennie. I'll try to fix with the Fan as well."

It's kinda funny. Our fans would never imagine these things about us. We only ever show them what is best for us.

"Can you believe it? Blinks imagine our lives, but they don't have a damn idea of what they are like. Think if they knew everything that was going on with us."
"Even if Fans are very inventive, they certainly wouldn't imagine something like this about us. But Jisoo, many of them don't believe in me and Jennie. And it's better that way. Now I just have to figure out what to do about what the Fan saw. Damn... look what a disaster, my sleeve is completely wet."
"They rely on what they see on social, Lisa. Blinks have no idea how many things, and what things we do, they see a tiny bit of who we are. There are secrets that only we know, not even our families! Fans have ideas about us that don't always match the truth. It's not possible to come out with such news, for now. Although, Jennie doesn't back down on this point. Anyway, take off your jacket. Want a sweatshirt to change with?
"I'll change later, now I have to talk to Jennie.."