"Bamboleo"

It's been a few days, things have settled down cops came back to a dead end about the smiles, now it's only five hours until Atsumu's Solo mission will be executed.

Sakusa's POV:

5:43

My phone started to ring. I had just gotten out of the shower "Atsumu! Who's calling me?"
He waited for his fiancé to answer "It's your boss!" Atsumu called out. It always sounded like Atsumu was either nervous or angry when my boss called.
Then again Atsumu anyone who called me.
"Can you answer it for me?!" I said as the phone kept ringing "I guess...Hello?" I could hear his voice in the distance the sound of his footstep slowly coming closer "yeah, mhm hmh hold on.." Atsumu covered the phone and looked at Sakusa "He wants to talk to you.." Sakusa sighed as he slipped on his boxers, the elastic of the band slapping his skin, he sat down on the bed and took the phone "Hello Sir?" He said with soft grunt
"𝐾𝑖𝑦𝑜𝑜𝑚𝑖, 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑒 ℎ𝑎𝑠 𝑏𝑒𝑒𝑛 𝑎𝑛 𝑎𝑛𝑜𝑛𝑦𝑚𝑜𝑢𝑠 𝑡𝑖𝑝 𝑎𝑏𝑜𝑢𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑆𝑚𝑖𝑙𝑒𝑠.." my boss said through the phone
"What?! Sir?"
"𝑌𝑒𝑠, 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑦 𝑠𝑎𝑖𝑑 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑀𝑟.𝐻𝑎𝑛𝑎𝑚𝑜 𝑖𝑠 𝑔𝑜𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑡𝑜 𝑏𝑒 𝑡𝑎𝑟𝑔𝑒𝑡𝑒𝑑 𝑡𝑜𝑛𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡 𝑎𝑟𝑜𝑢𝑛𝑑 9:30 𝑤𝑒 𝑑𝑜𝑛𝑡 𝑘𝑛𝑜𝑤 ℎ𝑜𝑤 𝑚𝑎𝑛𝑦 𝑜𝑟 𝑔𝑜𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑡𝑜 𝑏𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑒 𝑏𝑢𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑡𝑖𝑝𝑝𝑒𝑟 𝑠𝑎𝑖𝑑 𝑎𝑟𝑜𝑢𝑛𝑑 𝑓𝑖𝑣𝑒. 𝐼 ℎ𝑎𝑣𝑒 𝑡𝑜 𝑎𝑠𝑘 𝐾𝑖𝑦𝑜𝑜𝑚𝑖.."
"What is it?"
"𝑊𝑖𝑙𝑙 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑏𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑒?"
I was silent, my words caught in my throat. My fiancé looked at me with a confused face and nodded "Yes sir...I understand. I'll be there"
The call ended after we exchanged a quick goodbye. I felt Atsumu come onto the bed and sit on lap his arms wrapped around me as he nuzzled into the crook of my neck. "Atsu?"
"You looked a little stressed so I'm hugging you!"
I chuckled and held onto his waist loving his presence, so sweet and innocent. He's an angle, he'd never harm a fly, I love this man with all my heart.
"Nothing you do will ever change how much I love you~" I said sweetly which made Atsumu chuckle
"Me and some of my friend are going clubbing tonight, is that okay baby?"
"What time?"
"Before 8, so we have time to uh...get ready and be first few in line y'know!"
"Mhm, makes sense. Be back before late okay?"
"How late is late~?"
"Before 2Am!!"
"Okay baby!"

3rd POV:

Atsumu gets up off Sakusa's lap and held onto his phone turning on a song, 'Bamboleo'
He starts to sway his hips as Sakusa chuckles and shook his head standing up in his boxers and started to dance with his beautiful fiancé Atsumu started to sing along
"Amor de compra y venta, Amor de en el pasado!!"
Sakusa sang along
"Bembele! bembele! bembele! bembele! bembele! bembele! bembele!"

Atsumu then screamed in a songy voice "BAMBOLÈO!! BAMBELÈA!!"
Atsumu and Sakusa's laugh as they dance together. A sweet moment then Atsumu chuckles and said "We should add this song onto our wedding playlist!"
"It's better than Yarichin Bitch Club or what the fuck ever it's called!"
"BAHA! Yeah!"

7:27

"Baby! I'm heading out to Suga's!"
"Okay stay safe! Remember if anything happens, hide!"
"Don't worry baby, I know!"
"Okay..I have to go to work so I'll drive you to Suga's? It's on my way."
"Uh..." Quick Atsumu! Think of something "I'm picking Suga up! Because uh Daichi took the car..?"
"You don't sound very sure of that..."
"I didn't read the whole message!" Atsumu chuckles nervously but it didn't sound obvious.
"Mhm, okay well then.." Sakusa walks closer to Atsumu and kissed him softly "stay safe." Atsumu giggles and kisses him again "I will~"