Its just the wedding.

A rope... A long rope... is that Atsumu?!why is he there, why is he in my dreams I hate this what is this?!  why do I feel scared what's happening where am I where is  Atsumu?!
Gasp! "NO!!"
Ushijima rushes to Oikawa. It had been over a week since the club incident.
Sakusa hasn't figured anything out about the smiles, which was good. Daichi and suga havnt been in contact with them for a while. Daichi does know that suga is apart of the smiles, but that's all he knows.
Iwaizumi has been trapped in ushijima's house for the entire time, he still thinks seeing Oikawa was just a dream. Which is good, but it breaks Oikawa's heart.
"Hey Tooru what's wrong?!" Ushijima asked in a sleepy yet worried voice
"It's the same dream...Atsumu was on the rope then fell..." He explained "but this time.." he adds "Atsumu said something but I-..I can't remember.."
"It's okay...Maybe we should report this to everyone, dreams are a gate way to the future."
"Of course you think Ushijima, yet you don't think fingers are made for poking." Oikawa sighed and shook his head
"But I'm right Tooru." Ushijima said patting his shoulder
"Yeah...Well do that tomorrow, go back to bed Ushi."
Oikawa ha stayed At Ushijima's house while Iwaizumi was there. He couldn't leave him.

The next day Oikawa got on his phone but saw that the smiles group chat had a few messages already
"Huh what's this?" He tapped on the group chat and scrolled up
Atsumu said he needed to talk about something so we should meet at base
Everyone saw or replied to it and their meeting at 2:30 today.

Oikawa and Ushijima drove together to base, they walked in and saw, Nishinoya, Osamu and Atsumu, suga, Kenma, yamaguchi, and all the others.
"Yay everyone's here!" Yamaguchi exclaimed
"Mhm!" Ushijima smiled
"I also have something to say but Atsumu please go first,"
Atsumu sighed and nodded he looked at Osamu who nodded his head for him to continue
"Well, I've been having this dream of me falling, and the more the next mission draws closer the more uneasy I feel. Suga I can't go! Something is going to go wrong I can feel it please!"
Suga shook his head "it's your first semi solo mission it's just nerves, I'm sure you'll be fine."
"A-actually..." Oikawa started and everyone turned to him "I've been having similar dreams of Atsumu.."
"Like?" Nishinoya asked
"So Atsumu is on a big rope and then he just falls, last night I know he said something but I can't remember what it was."
"Okay something is going wrong." Suga said angrily
"Definitely" Kenma said.

4:36

Atsumu got home and put his keys away the house empty and he took off his things and went into the kitchen, he started to make dinner for when his Omi came back home.
Around 7:30 ish is when Sakusa came home.
"Babe!" The food was out on the table and a passed out Atsumu in the couch, some show was playing in the background and Kiyoomi chuckles
"Atsumu~Baby~ Wake up!" He said in a soft tone  shaking his fiancé softly
Atsumu groaned softly "Omi-Omi??" He said with a tired voice, he slowly sat up and smiled "Omi-Omi!"
"Hello baby boy!" Sakusa smiled and kisses his forehead "you seem so tired"
"Mhm, I haven't slept well lately"
"I've noticed, you've been waking up late at night"
"Yeah..."
"Is something wrong baby?"
"I think I'm just stressed about the wedding and everything, plus my dad is giving me shit about marrying you. My mom is just...uhh my mom!"
"Mhm, dont worry I'm always here because I love you. That's all that matters."
"Thanks baby!" Atsumu smiled and hugged his boyfriend "ah, your stinky go shower!"