The Makeunder

The Sun Was Shining On Yet Another Groovy Day In Trollstopia And Lownote Jones Was Taking A Peaceful Morning Stroll When A Delivery Bug Flew Right Past Him And Dropped An Envelope. "Well, Well, What Have We Here?" Lownote Picked It Up And Read It, "To Lownote Jones." He Chuckled, "Well Played, Envelope, Consider Lownote Jones Intrigued."

However, Before He Could Open The Envelope, Z And Skylar Ran Towards Him.

"Lownote, Wait! Lownote!" Skylar Called Out.

"That's An Invitation To Guy Diamond's Birthday Party And He Always Makes A Huge Deal Out Of His Birthday!" Z Explained.

"And From What Z Told Me, That Is The Most Mind Blowing Invitation You'll Ever Open!" Skylar Added.

"Really?" Lownote Lones Was Now Really Intrigued As He Opened The Envelope And Expected A Huge Surprise.However, Inside Was A Simple Sheet Of Paper That Said, "Please Come To My Party! Guy."

"Don't Let It Fool You. While It Looks Very Underwhelming, He Always Has Some Huge Spectacle Planned Out To Make Your Invitation Legendary. Trust Me. He Has Something Planned With That Note." Z Stated.

Lownote Chuckled As He Replied, "Either Way, It Seems Like What The Pop Trolls Wouls Call Overwhelming, We Funk Trolls Would Call Downright Customary", Lownote Chuckled, "What A Delicious Cultural Exchange."

Then Out Of The Blue, A Disco Ball Appeared From It, Surprising Lownotw, Skylar And Z, In The Sky, The Gleam Caught The Eyes Of A White Bird. It Dove Down At A Breakneck Speed And Picked Up The Funk Ambassador And Skylar.

While The Bird Kept Flying, Skylar Asked, "So, What Do Have To Say To That?"

Lownote Shouted Happily, "Well Now, Lownote Jones Stands Corrected!" Lownote Laughed.

The Bird Soon Dropped The Two Funk Trolls Into What Looked Like A Huge Riding Cart You'd Find At An Amusement Park. Before It Started To Roll, A Flower Speaker Appeared And Began To Speak In Guy Diamond's Voice As The Cart Moved.

"Once A Year, On A Very Special Night, Guy Diamond Becomes The One Thing He's Always Aspired To Be... The Undisputed Center Of Attention."

Skylar And Lownote Listened Before Looking Up And Becoming Alarmed At What Looked Like An Entrance In The Shape Of Guy's Head. The Teeth Even Separated And Revealed The Doorway.

"Now Sit Back And Relax As We Present Your Invitation To The Eyes On Guy Gala!"

As The Cart Trekked Furthor Into The Cave, Fun Mechanisms, Big Glitter Cannons And Moveable Props That Either Looked Or Resembled Guy Diamond Loved Around, Singing This Really Catchy Tune To Help Present The Invitation In An Overly Exaggerated Showcase As From Another Huge Face, The Actual Guy Diamond Appeared And Started To Sing Along With The Electronic Voices.

Guy Diamond: You're An Eyes On Guy Gala Invitee!

Come On! Come All! From Near And Far! To The Party Of The Century!

You'll Gather 'Round And Take A Seat And Feast Your Eyes On Me!

On This Day, I'll Shine Brighter Than Ever!

Don't Fret; Sunglasses Are Supplied!

You'll All Say I'm Stylish, Gorgeous, Kind And Clever!

That I Am Your All Time Favorite Guy!

Submit Your Eyes On Guy