The Black Tongue Cold

Deep In A Cave Beyond Pop Village A Mysterious Figure Was Stirring His Cauldron With A Sinister Smile. He Looks At His Book That Is Labeled 'Distarious Desserts.'

After He Crackled, He Said While Continuing To Stir The Brew, "Yes, Yes, Yes... At Long Last, I've Found The Perfect Thing That Will Kill The Legendary Peacekeeper, Elizabeth."

He Then Takes Out A Cupcake That's All Black But Covered With Pale White Spots.

The Mysterious Figure Says, "The Spotted Black Cupcake Is Now In My Grasp. Now, Time To Disguise It To Make Elizabeth Hunger For A Bite."

The Mysterious Figure Then Dropped The Spotted Black Cupcake Into The Brew And The Cupcake Leviate Out Of The Cauldron. Then, The Cupcake Disguised Itself Into A Chocolate Cupcake.

 Then, The Cupcake Disguised Itself Into A Chocolate Cupcake

"Mwah Ha Ha Ha! This Cupcake Will Lead To Success. With Elizabeth Not There To Keep The Peace Between Trolls And Their Music, I Will Burn Trollstopia To The Ground." Said The Mysterious Figure, Putting The Disguised Cupcake In A BasketOf Other Chocolate Cupcakes And Swam Out Of His Lair To Find The Peacekeeper.

***

In Pop Village, Z, Poppy, And Barb Were Having Ice Cream Together.

"Man, This Is Just What I Needed. A Nice Relaxing Day And Eating Ice Cream With My Girl Friends." Poppy Said.

"You Can Say That Again, Sister." Z Said.

"You Know, We Should Do This More Often." Branch Said.

"I Agree, Branch. I Don't Remember The Last Time We Did This." Poppy Said.

"Hey. Maybe, We Should Make A Schelude On We're Available To Have Girl Time Again." Z Suggested.

"Good Idea, Z." Poppy Said.

"Yeah. Do You Ever Get Tired Of Being Right?" Barb Asked, Smirking.

"Come On, Barb. You Know You Love It When I'm Right." Z Teased.

"Yeah, I Do." Barb Admitted.

Then, A Dark Green Techno Troll With Red Hair Came Up To Them.

"Hi, My Name Is Typhoon. Who Might You Be?" Typhoon Asked.