Bring It In

Poppy And Z Had Everyone Gathered At The Big Mushroom For An Announcement.

"Trollstopians! Poppy And I Have Good News! And At LOng Last, All Our Hug Watches Have Been Synchronized To The Local Hug Time Zone." Z Announced.

Smidge Lowered A Chart With A Map Of The TrollKingdom And Was Shown To Be Divided With "Snuggle Standard Time."

"Aww!" Everyone Awed.

"Now That's Just Cute!" A Random Country Troll Commented.

"Now, If You'd All Just Form An Orderly Line, You Can Pick Up Your Watches And Get Ready For Our First Offical Hug Time!" Poppy Said As Her Hug Time Bracelet Chimed, "Which Is In 12 Seconds."

"12 Seconds?!" Smidge Exclaimed, "Forget The Orderly Line! Form A Chaotic Mob!"

The Trolls Then Raced To Get Their Hug Time Watches.

After 2 Seconds, A Random Country Troll Picked His Sunflower Hug Time Watch, And Chimed, Popping Out A Tiny Country Troll Figure, "It's Hug Time, Ya'll!"

Two Country Trolls Cheered And Hugged Each Other.

Then, Two Funk Trolls Played Their Bass Guitars Before Their Hug Time Bracelets Chimed.

"Hug Time, Baby!" The Two Tangled Their Necks While Forming A Hug And Continued To Play Their Guitar.

Before Hugging, Poppy And Smidge Z As They Noticed She Doesn't Have A Hug Time Bracelet.

"Hey, Z, Why Don't You Have Your Hug Time Bracelet?" Poppy Asked.

"Ehh. I Don't Need A Hug Time Watch To Tell Me When To Hug. You Know I Always Hug My Friends Whenever I Want." Z Explained.

"Oh." Poppy And Smidge Nodded.

"But That Doesn't Mean I Don't Have To Join Hug Time." Z Opened Her Legs To Hug.

Poppy And Smidge Gasped Happily As The Three Shared A Group Hug.

Until Smidge Noticed The Classical Trolls Didn't Hug.

"Uh, Poppy? Something's Wrong With The Classical Trolls." Smidge Stated.

The Classical Trolls Did Nothing And Just Watched The Other Trolls Hug.

"No Hugs? Uh, We Better Go See What's Wrong." Poppy Told Smidge.

"Can I Get Out Of The Hug While You And Smidge Keep Hugging?" Z Asked.

"Of Course!" Poppy Approved.

Z Let Go Of The Hug While Poppy And Smidge Keep Hugging And They And The Snack Pack Approached The Classical Trolls.

"Uh, Hey, Trollzart, Dante! Why Aren't You Hugging? Is Everything Okay?" Z Asked.

"Perfectly Fine!" Dante Answered, "Classical Trolls Simply..." He Cleared His Throat, "Don't Hug."

This Caused The Snack Pack To Gasp For A Long Period Of Time As Poppy Looked Shocked And Z Looked Surprised.

"Um, Let's Go Talk In Private." Z Suggested As She And Poppy Dragged Dante And Trollzart Behinf The Bushes And The Snack Pack Fainted.

"Trollzart, Dante, If You Don't Hug, How Do Classical Trolls Love And Affection?" Poppy Asked.

"We Find A Dignified Bow Sufficient." Trollzart Said Bluntly As He And Dante Demonstrated Their Bow With Their Hair Crashed On Poppy And Z.

"Oh, Like At The End Of A Play!" Poppy Pushed Back Dante's Hair From Her Face. "A Long, Formal, Emotionally Guarded Play." As She Said That Poppy's Tone Got Sadder And Sadder.