Gem Day

"Trolls-Cyclopedia Scrapbook: Volume 31: Chapter 7: The Origin Of Troll Gems. On The Day A Troll Baby Gets Its First Hair, It's Cut. And Then, It's Planted Like A Seed In The Gem Garden And Fertilzed. Fertilzed WithJoy! As The Troll's Joy, The Seed Grows, Too. Until One Day, A Flower Blooms, Revealing Their Unique Troll Gem Inside."

Z Was Accompanied By Her Fellow Rulers, Telling The Story To The Young Trolls.

"After That, The Peacekeeper Will Present The Gem To The Troll Before The Whole Nation To Honor Them For Embracing Their Joy." Poppy Continued.

The Kids Were Amazed.

"Is It True That Your Gem Glows When It Hears You Sing?" Coral Blush Asked.

"I Don't Know. You Tell Me." Z Answered.

Z Took Out Her Gem And Sang A Note.

(Pretend It's Shaped Like A Crescent Moon)

As She Did, The Gem Glowed As Brightly As It Could.

The Kids Were In Awe.

"When Will We Get Ours, Your Majesties?" CJ Asked.

"Won't BeLong Now. Most Gem Bloom Right Around Your Age. Though Sometimes, It Does Take A Little Longer." Z Answered.

Branch And Cosmo Came In.

"Z! Did You Hear? Meadow Spriggs Said My Gem Sprouted This Morning." Branch Said.

"My Gem Sprouted This Morning, Too." Cosmo Stated.

"Of Course We Heard, Guys." Poppy Said.

"Branch Is What Your Leaders Call A Late Bloomer." Z Told The Kids.

"It's Blowing Our Minds. I'm Getting A Troll Gem. Me! The Village Grouch!" Branch Said.

"Hey, No One Thinks You're The Village Grouch." Poppy Said.

"Yeah. Everyone Thinks You're The Village Grump." Z Stated.

"Girls." Essence Whispered.

"What? Ya'll Were All Thinking It." Z Pointed Out.

"No, No, It's Fine. It's Actually A Fair Point. Anyways, All I Mean Is, I Did It. I Actually Became A Joyful Person." Branch Said.

"Me Too!" Cosmo Added.

"You Sure Did, Guys. And We're Really Proud Of Of You Two. Which Is Why I'm Gonna Make Sure That Tonight You Two Get A Gem Day Ceremony That Shows How Big A Deal This Is." Z Said.

Z Turned To The Leaders And Asked, "You Guys Won't Mind Helping Me, Right?"

"Of Course." The Leaders Said.

"Oh, You Guys, You Spoil Us... But, Yes. It Is A Big Deal, So We'll Be Paying Close Attention." Branch Said.

"Hmm?"