𝙩𝙬𝙤 || 𝚟𝚒𝚕𝚕𝚊𝚒𝚗

• * • * • * • * • * • * • * • * • * • * • * • * • * • * • * • * • *

"I heard some kid was able to help stop the villain before All Might got there." Villain? What villain? "Yeah, some teenager with green messy hair and no quirk." Your eyes widen while the woman next to you continued to talk on her cell phone.

"So that's where he was..." you whispered, jumping when you felt a hand on your shoulder.

You dropped your phone when a voice whispered into your ear, "What's your name?" A hand wrapped around your neck and you tried to turn around but another hand grabbed your arm to keep you in place. "I asked you a question... You better answer it or my other finger might just slip..." They grabbed onto your sleeve and you saw the material start to decay before they raised a finger.

"I don't know what you're talking about, but we're standing in a bus stop so I think someone would notice if I just turned to dust in the middle of broad daylight." Pressure was put on your throat when you tried to move.

A sigh escaped your lips before you grabbed onto their arm and released a large flame - almost burning them - before throwing them to the side with a heavy gush of wind. When he fell to the floor you were finally able to see the man that just tried to kill you. Well, his face was covered by a hand so you couldn't see that, but you could see his unruly pale blue hair and the seemingly rough skin beneath the palm on his face.

He laughed as you stared him down. "That quirk you have could be useful... I'll be seeing you soon, (y/n)." Right as he finished speaking, some weird mist covered him and something like a portal appeared below him, then he was gone.

Was that a villain? You shivered at the thought and grabbed your phone that dropped earlier.

3 missed calls from Izuku

Izuku: hey where are you? 5:56

Izuku: dinner's ready 6:33

Izuku: are you heading home soon? 6:35

Izuku : (y/n)? 7:47

You: sorry my phone was off i'm omw 7:53

You called your mom to apologize for not showing up to dinner but it went straight to voicemail. You kept dialing her number and she picked up when you called her for the third time. "(y/n)? Why are you calling?"

"Sorry for staying out too late and missing dinner. I lost track of time," you said, staring at your hand and swirling water around your finger while you walked home. "It won't happen again."

"Oh, you left? I thought you just weren't hungry and were in your room. Izuku didn't say anything about you leaving..."

Your hand tightened around your phone as you realized she didn't even notice you were gone this whole time. "Mom. I told you I was leaving..." Should I even mention that I was attacked only a few minutes ago?

"Sorry, honey. I have to go now. Izuku is-" She didn't even get to finish her sentence because you had already ended the call.