Interrupted

Julie and the phantoms band played in the Orpheum Theater, Carlos knew the reality of the boy, and began to feel more excited, so he went to his sister's room to talk to her, "Julie." Julie opened the door and brought him in "What?" She asked nervously about the questions that Carlos would ask her, Carlos sat on her bed with a smirk, "Julie, I know that the boys in your band are ghosts, but I also know that dad will ask as many questions as he wants to meet them, so think of an excuses for this, I want to see them tomorrow, good night."carlos said as he left , julie was shocked , she then ran quickly to the garage to see luke alex and reggie talking and laughing and having fun , she barged into the garage earning everyone's attention" there's a problem u guys " she said ,everyone looked at her with worried faces , " what's.... " luke was interrupted by a sound outside , they all rushed out to see a brunette with blue eyes , and was waring a maroon sweater with black ripped jeans black boots and black beanie

 " luke was interrupted by a sound outside , they all rushed out to see a brunette with blue eyes , and was waring a maroon sweater with black ripped jeans black boots and black beanie

 " uhmm " julie said " are you okay " julie said as she picked the girl's backpack ," y..yeah i- " she said, actually luke knew who she was so is reggie and alex , " oh no " luke muttered under his breath " LUKE!!!!!  " she said as she ran to him and hugged him luke was speechless , julie was confused as reggie and alex exchanged a worried look , " uhm heyyy ... Selena " he said as he pretended to be happy , she pulled back and smiled " i missed you sweetheart" she said , luke faked a smile and looked around " uhm .. Selena this is J..Julie our lead singer " he said , the girl turned to look at julie , as soon as she turned around she looked at her disgusted " hey " julie said trying to be nice to her " well , I didn't expect to be welcomed by someone who is overdressed ", julie's smile dropped as she looked at her outfit" yeah don't think too much , i don't want this pretty  face you have to have wrinkles " selena said as she brushed julie's cheek with her hand , julie wanted to cry but she held her tears , she brushed selena's hand off of her face " aww ... is this little girl is about to cry ?" Selena said , luke walked up to her " selena stop she's just tired " he said , julie walked slowly to her room without anyone noticing accept for reggie and alex , the poofed to julie's room knowing what will be coming , julie was on her bed hugging a heart pillow crying " julie " Alex said walking to her , she sat up slowly wiping hr eyes "it's okay guys i - im alright " she said " no let us say this " Reggie said as he sat on her right side and alex on her left " her name's Selena David, she's 16 and the type of girls that would do anything to get what they want " reggie said " and she have a crush on luke that would later become an OBSESSION, we met her at the club , they were flirting all the time " Alex said , julie looked at her hand and looked at alex again "you know , i - i found out that we  we we are s - soulmates b before i come downstairs a and w was about to t tell u guys " she said as she sobbed more " yeah wellie told you right ? " Alex said , julie nodded as he held her to his chest , " well , get some rest we will go now , night " Alex said getting worried and nervous , and poofed to the garage " alright lovebirds cut this off " Alex said pissed , "luke get some rest we have practice tomorrow " Alex said Selena groaned and glared at Alex who was smirking " here's your bag and your shoes go get some sleep " luke said handing her her things and pushing her out untel she stopped and turned around and looked at him " wait , are you kicking me out ?" she asked him , he smiled nervously " uh No but i need to work at our band's song for tomorrow " he said and actually wasn't lying " umm .... okay , see u " she said , she turned around to leave and luke let out a breath he didn't know he held , then she turned around again ," umm can i comeover to see your-" she said but was interrupted by Alex " hey would u both mind being quiet i need some sleep " he said and laid on the loft" i think u should leave by now it's nearly 1 am and we need to rest " luke said , she nodded and walked out she hated to be interruptedactually but she slipped this time .