Run away

" what am I doing." I repeated his words with humor in them. "Well let me think." I made my thinky face. " I am going to kill you." I replied simply. He looked horrified. " b-but why? He asks the stupidest questions. No wonder I always had to do his homework. I mean someone as dumb as him would need someone else to do all their complicated things. Lucky me. " well let's see, you beat me up like I am your punching bag and make me do everything." " oh and let's not forget how my punishments end with your friends having their way with me." I said. " well I am sick of it." I said. "Rose," he said. " put down the bat and let's talk about this." " let's not." After I said that I swung the bat. Bashing his head in. That was the most satisfied I have ever felt. Even more than getting food when you have been starved for a week. After I hit him a few more times I walked to his night stand and grabbed the knife and gun he has used on me before. I walked out taking the knife, gun, and a few necessities like clothes, tooth brush, etc. I walked out of my house and stared at the view for a little while. It's not much to look at but what caught my eye was the white rose growing. Gosh it was beautiful. The the voices said, " you should cover it in Ben's blood and leave it on him". I agreed. I grabbed the rose and the knife. Took the knife, cut ben's neck and drenched the rose in his blood. I then laid the rose on him. Found the matches from my backpack I have, walked out, then through the match in the house. The burn was super slow at first but when I added the gasoline it lit up like a bonfire. I walked away, my head held high. I knew the cops would show up soon so I had to get out of the country. I was in Texas and wanted to go around the world and kill horrible people. I think I have finally excepted this is who I am.