Part 9

lily's pov-

remus and sirius made there way back to gryffindor common room and the seen me sat on the sofa reading "l-lily, can i talk to you?" sirius asked "sure" i said, remus left and it was just lily and sirius, "im so sorry lily, i didn't mean for you to be scared, what can i do to fix it!" sirius said with tears spilling out his eyes "its fine, i was just a bit shocked at first it's ok now i promise" i said with tears coming out of my eyes too, i hugged sirius and he hugged back tightly, im so glad to have my best friend back, i looked at his hand and it was shaking like crazy "sirius, what's wrong with your hand?" i asked "oh snape and lucius crucioed me and i knew how to hide it, but doing that means your hand shakes quite a bit for a couple minutes" he said, my mouth opened "THEY DID WHAT, IM GONNA KILL THEM!" i screamed, i can't belive it "red its fine mcgonagle was there shes sorting them out" he said "oh, ok then, im off to bed, see you tomorrow love" i said "night red" he replied as i made my way up to the girls dorm.

no ones pov-

it's now nearing to hogwarts 1 week holiday, everyone has to leave because hogwarts gets a spot check by the ministry so everyone has no choice but to go home, it's now the day of leaving.

"it will be alright pads i promise" james said "y-you can't promise that james" sirius said, he has been a shaking mess all day "cmon lets board the train!" peter said, they all boarded the train in silence, they went into a compartment and sat down, "cheer up sirius its only one week" peter said earning a glare from them all "it will be ok" remus said, sirius put his legs on lily and his head on remus's lap and before you knew it sirius was fast asleep.

"guys, im worried about sirius" remus said "i am too" said james "he doesn't deserve any of this" lily said "for now, we let him sleep" remus said looking down at sirius on his lap and remus's hand in his hair "you really love him, dont you?" lily asked, remus lifted his head and said "yeah, yeah i do" "he loves you too you know?" lily said "what?!" i replied "mhm he told me ages ago" lily said.

after a long time of chatting and laughing sirius finally woke up, but it wasn't pleasant, half way through the ride he started mumbling "no, no, NO!" he yelled, remus looked at everyone and back at sirius, he was rapidly moving his face, everyone's eyes where on him "NO, DON'T PLEASE!" he yelled "you sirius orion black III is a failure, useless, stupid, worthless little boy who deserves nothing" he said "NOOO!" he screamed, he then opened his eyes and shot up now in a cold sweat "o-oh hey guys" he said looking at everyone "are you ok love?" lily asked stroking his hair to calm him down "mhm just a little nightmare" he said "we heard" peter said "oh umm ok" sirius said "just come and stay with me mate" james "i won't put you and your family in danger" sirius said "only come if you need to then, promise me that much!" james said "ok i-i promise" sirius replied, before you know it they arrived at kings cross station "please stay safe love" lily said with water in her eyes hugging dirius like she would never let go "i'll try red" he said pulling away and wiping a tear from her cheek, "remember the promise ok? we are always here" james said hugging sirius "ok i promise" he said "bye sirius" peter said with a hug "bye pete", "sirius i need to tell you something in case something bad happens to you" remus said "ok, what is it?" sirius asked "ireallylikeyounotasafriendbutasinromanticallybasicallyiloveyou" remus said all at once "what?" sirius said "i love you, not in a friend way, i understand if you dont like me either-" remus was cut off by sirius smacking his lips against remus's, they were connected ike magnets until remus pulled away "i've wanted to do that for a while" sirius said "same" said remus "bye sirius" "bye remus" he said as everyone left.

"hello brother" "hello reg" sirius said, the two brothers made there way to there 'father and mother' "hello reg... sirius" his mother shot sirius a dirty look, his father grabbed his shoulder harshly "we know about your little boyfriend by the way" his father said. they apparated to 12 grimmauld place an unpacked.

it was now 4 days until school started and sirius has gotten a beating, he had bruises all over his face and stomach, they reopened the scar on his eye and he had deep slashed on his back on stomach, he didn't know what would happen today tho.

he woke up to his mother screaming "SIRIUS ITS 2:45 pm WAKE UP AND GET DOWN HERE!", sirius was never a morning person, he got up and went downstairs "hello sirius, today you have to pick the right answer, or else,...." his father said "what do you mean" sirius asked "this family, or.... your little boyfriend" he said evilly "w-what?!" "PICK A SIDE YOU LITTLE SHIT!" orion yelled "i-i-i pick... my boyfriend" he answered "WHAT?!" "I PICK MY BOYFRIEND, LIKE HELL I'D PICK THIS SHITTY HOUSE!" sirius yelled "CRUCIO!" his father yelled, sirius just stood there like nothing happened "what?!" "i can hide it" sirius replied saving all the questions "hmm ok, come with me" his father said taking him into his study "well then, ah this will do" he picked up a sharp silver knife "lay down!" he yelled at sirius, he led down and his father stabbed him deep in the side "AHHH STOPP!" sirius yelled "it's you or your boyfriend" orion replied, sirius stayed quite "good" orion said, he continued stabbing lined in sirius's stomach, he them grabbed sirius's arm and wrote the words blood-traitor into his arm, he then got his wand and spelled it "this is so it stays like this forever, it will always remind you of what you are!!".

(knife cuts- \|||/)

a hour later sirius was covered in blood and bruises, when his father finally left he seen it as a change, i carefully stood up with blood oozing out of him, he grabbed floo powder and yelled "the potters!" .