Part 8

remus pov-

where is sirius and lily? we ran to transfiguration with minnie "you're late!" she said "sorry minnie" we both said sitting down, she then said "now group into 4, james, remus, sirius, and peter, your group 1-" "sirius won't be in today" lily interrupted, we all looked at her, "oh, well lily you go with james, remus and peter, ok?" "yes miss" she said making her way over to this table, i whisper-yelled "where's sirius?!" "i can't tell you where he is but i can tell you he isn't feeling the best and won't be attending class today" she answered "SHHH!" minnie said "sorry miss" she said quickly "where you too... you know....-" i said "doing it" james said "OMG NO!" she said storming out.

sirius pov-

im not expecting lily back for another 3-4 hours, so i sat alone, everything that had happened, my brother nearly killing me, me almost dying twice, the letters, the abuse, it all came flooding into my head, i broke down, i cried and cried and cried "WHYYYYYYYY!" i screamed in pain not even acknowledging the red head that came in "AHHHHHHHHHHH!" i screamed letting all my emotions out, after a hour of pained screaming and floods of tears, i got up and imagined a brick wall, then it popped up, i began beating the shit out of it "this is to my parents" i said as i punched the wall denting it "this is to my brother" i said punching it "this is for the abuse, this is to me being worthless..." and it went on and on until the wall broke, i looked to my side to see a traumatized lily "lily i-" i walked towards her and she flinched away "lily? a-are you scared" i asked, she nodded "no-no l-lily i-" "i gotta -go" she said running out, great, i just made the one person i trusted more than anything scared of me "FUCK!" i screamed punching the oak tree behind, i slid down the trunk to the floor and cried.

lily's pov-

i-i sirius, what happened? you've scared me half to death, how are you so violent! i ran to gryffindor common room "WHERE IS HE!" james yelled "I DON'T KNOW!" remus shouted back, "hey" i said "LILY WHERE THE FUCK IS HE?!" james and remus asked "i-i... room of requirement, none of you can't get in, you'll just have to wait" i said

sirius pov-

i've been in here for a whole week now and lily never came back "i really fucked up!" i yelled, i realised i haven't eaten in a week or showered or changed clothes "well, i can't stay here forever can i" i said, i got up and slowly left, i was very week, as i shut the room of requirements door i bumped into minnie "oh my sirius we haven't seen you in a week, where have you been?!"  she yelled "not now minnie" i said in a low week voice "hmm cmon lets get you to bed" she said, we walked up to my dorm and remus, sirius and peter gave me a hug "WHERE THE FUCK HAVE YOU BEEN!" james asked "sorry james" i replied "SORRY DOESN'T CUT IT!" remus yelled, voice full of anger "i dont know what to tell you!" i said "GOD WHY ARE YOU SO FUCKING COMPLICATED! WE ARE REACHING OUT TO YOU AND YOU JUST PUSH US ASIDE, GOD!" remus said, i looked over to lily with tears in my eyes but she just looked away "WE HAVE BEEN UP WORRIED ABOUT YOU, WE THOUGHT SOMETHING HAPPENED TO YOU!" remus yelled, james cut in and said "lay off him moons" "NO I THOUGHT SOMETHING HORRIBLE HAPPENED TO HIM!" remus said, anger in every word, something just snapped in me and i yelled "YOU KNOW WHAT MOONEY, SOMETHING TERRIBLE DID HAPPEN TO ME, MY PARENTS HATE ME, MY BROTHER HATES ME, I WAS ABUSED FOR OVER 6 YEARS, I'VE BEEN CRUCIOED MORE THAN 109 TIMES AND SECTUMSEMPRAD 56 TIMES, I'VE HAD 16 MENTAL BREAKDOWNS IN THE PAST WEEK, AND MY BEST FRIEND LILY IS FUCKING SCARED OF ME BECAUSE I TOOK MY ANGER OUT ON A WALL AND DESTROYED IT, YOUR NOT THE ONLY ONE WITH FUCKING PROBLEMS REMUS!" i stormed off and was on my way to the astronomy tower when i bumped into reg "hello blood traitor" "NOT NOW REG!" i yelled "awww why does your friends hate you as much as your own flesh and blood?" he asked sarcastically "YOU KNOW WHAT THEY DO! JUST AVADA KEDAVRA ME RIGHT NOW OR PISS OFF!" i yelled at him, he had a shocked expression, and then i walked off.

no ones pov-

remus ran after sirius "SIRIUS, COME BACK IM SORRY!" he yelled, he finally caught up to sirius "im so sorry sirius, i-i please forgive me" remus begged "i forgive you rem" he said "really?!" "yep" "soooo what happened with you and lily?" he asked "i took my anger out on a wall and broke it and lily is now scared of me" sirius said with tears coming out him eyes "lets get you back and you too can fix it" remus said, they were on there was to there common room when they seen lucius, snape and reg ahead "remus, hide behind the wall, trust me ok, and whatever happens dont come out until there gone!" sirius whispered "but- ok i promise" remus said giving in, he hid behind the wall and watched as lucius and snape came to him "hey blondy and snivilouse" sirius said with a evil smile "how dare you insult us, filthy blood-traitor!" lucius spat "c'mon let's teach him a lesson! CRUCIO!" snape yelled, the spell hit sirius but he didnt move or flinch or make a single noise "w-what?!" snape said "let me try, CRUCIO!" lucious said "why isnt it working? WHY AREN'T YOU HURT!" snape yelled  "it hurts but i know how to hide it" sirius said with a smirk "w-what?! HOW?" they both said "after being crucioed by my father so many times, you get used to it" he replied.

mcgonagall pov-

i was walking around the corridors and heard shouting, i ran to see what it was and i seen sirius whisper something to remus and he hesitantly went behind a wall, i joined him to see what was going on "hello mr lupin, what's going on?" i asked him "well we seen severus and lucius and sirius told me to go behind the wall and not come out no matter what happens" he replied "hmm ok", i hid behind the wall out of sight watching the scene in front of us "crucio!" snape yelled, i went to go forward but remus stopped me "trust him" he said, i carried on watching expecting sirius to fall to the ground or scream in pain, but nothing happened? "let me try, CRUCIO!" lucious said "why isnt it working? WHY AREN'T YOU HURT!" snape yelled just as confused as i,  "it hurts but i know how to hide it" sirius said with a smirk "w-what?! HOW?" they both said "after being crucioed by my father so many times, you get used to it" he replied, they then ran off and sirius came towards remus "WHAT THE FUCK!" exclaimed remus, "o-oh sorry professor" he said "its ok, h-how did you do that mr black?"  i asked "im used to it" he said with a shrug and smile "have they lifted the curse?!" remus asked "nope, it's still going on" he said nonchalantly "here let me help" i said, i lifted my wand and did a spell "thanks minnie" he said "those to will be in serious trouble! you too off to bed now, goodnight" i said, still shocked.