Part 5

sirius pov-

it was now the day everyone left for the 4 week christmas holiday, i went to the station to wave everyone off "are you sure you'll be alright love?" lilly asked "yes thanks red, i'll be fine" i said as i gave her a hug and she kissed my cheek, i boarded the train "ill miss you mate, write me?" james said "of course bro" i said hugging james and waving him on the train, "be safe pads" said peter "i will be" and i hugged and waved him off to, lastly remus "im gonna miss you" he said "ill miss you too" i said "remember to write me everyday ok?!" he said "i will i promise, be safe" i said, and waved him onto the train "BYEEE!!!" they all yelled "BYEEEE!!" i yelled back as the train pulled off, god im gonna miss them, i turned around and none other then minnie was there with open arms, i ran into her arms and hugged her, minnie has always been the mum i never had and albus is always like the crazy uncle "shh it's ok, you'll see them soon" she said "thanks minnie, now, lets go" i said "how about we have a race in our animagus form?" she asked "your on!" i yelled, we transformed, she transformed into a grey cat and i transformed into a big black dog also known as the grim, we ran as fast as we could and i beat minnie to the castle, i transformed back and said "HA BEAT YOU!" she transformed back and she was clearly out of breath "damn it!" she said.

it was now the next day and the school was completely empty it was just me and the teachers, it was around morning time when i was woken up with a "meowww" "fuck off im tryna sleepppp!" i said not realising what cat it was, i then seen it transform into minnie "o-oh minnie my girl how are you!" i said high pitched and surprised "mr black, your late for breakfast" "minnie there's no point im the only one hereeee" i wined "well tuff, me and the teachers still go down there" she said "yeah but they're your friends and mine arnt coming back for 3 weeeekkkksss" i said "missing your boyfriend much" she said with a smirk "h-how did yo-" "i know everything" she said with a wink, i just rolled my eyes and said "fine i'll be down in 5" "good!", i got dressed and met minnie in the corridor "cmon then, abus said i must watch you so u dont run of or anything" "oh minnie i wouldn't dare!" i said sarcastically as i dramatically put a hand over my heart, we made our way to the hall and i shouted "HELLOOOOOO" and it echoed back to me, minnie looked over to me and said "really?" rolling her eyes "yes minnie really!" i said back, i sat at my table and dumbledore stood up and started practicing his welcome back speech "WELCOME TO ANOTHER-" "NO, NO, NO NOT LIKE THAT ALBUS!" i yelled "mr black would u care to do it, inlighten me" he said with a sarcastic smile, i just chuckled at the old man and said "OK THEN!" i walked up to the stand and said "HELLO MY STUDENTS WELCOME TO ANOTHER YEAR OF WORK AND SLAVERY-" "NO" all the teachers shouted "rude, didn't even let me finish!" i said as i rolled my eyes at them all.

i sat down at gryffindor table alone when a owl came in and dropped a letter, the teachers looked at me confused so i shouted "PROBABLY FROM MY FRIENDS!", i opened the letter and it was indeed from one of my friends i read it outloud

"dear sirius

we miss you so much, how is it at hogwarts? only 2 weeks and 6 days left until we can see you, i hope everything is good, can't wait for you to write back.

from lily"

i then opened the next one

"dearest padfoot

we miss you terribly and i hope hogwarts is fine, how are you? cant wait to see you.

from mooney"

i read out loud and i wrote back to them both and as i sent the owl away another owl came in, it was more like a huge black eagle, minnie asked albus "who do u think its from?" "im not sure minnie, hey sirius do u know who its from?" he asked me "no" it dropped a letter, "read it out loud?" albus asked "umm sure?" i replied wondering why he wants to know, i opened the letter and read it outloud

"dear sirius,

we heard about you not coming home for autumn break and we are disgusted, how disappointing, a gryffindor, blood traitor for a son, we wish you were never born, your a waste of time and air, do us all a favour, jump off the astronomy tower.

from mr and mrs black"

i put my hand over my mouth and tears were leaving my eyes, albus and minnie ran over and hugged me "i-im so sorry sirius" albus said "no its fine its not your fault" i said "poor boy what are we going to do?" minnie whispered to albus "i dont know yet minnie" he whispered back, "cmon sirius, let's go for a walk" dumbledore said "o-ok" i got up and walked next to albus with minnie in her animagus not far behind, we went outside and walked around "c'mon sit down" albus said pointing to a bench "o-ok" i said as i sat, albus then got in front of me and went down on his knees with minnie behind him in her normal form "son you are not a disappointment, you have amazing friends, you are a amazing student, yes sometimes a little aggravating with all the damn pranks but without them, let's be honest, this school would be boring as fuck!" albus said "holy shit, did u just... SWEAR!" i said shocked "ALBUS!" minnie said lightly slapping him "cmon minnie it's true tho!" he said, i laughed my head of hearing albus swear "omg i have to tell james!" i said laughing my head off gasping for air.

me minnie and albus were walking back to my common room and i asked "minnie, albus, you know since i'll always be here now?" i asked "mhm" they both hummed "does this mean i live here and this is my home? hogwarts has always been my home but does that mean its my proper home until i leave?" i asked "yes, this is now your new home" albus said and minnie nodded, my smile just grew and grew.