Part 6

remus pov-

it's now the day im finally going to see sirius, i went to platform 9 3/4 and met up with lily, prongs and wormtail, sirius kept his promise to owl me each day and i was so happy he didn't forget.

sirius pov-

it had already been 4 weeks and the marauders were back together in less then a hour, i quickly transformed into the dog and ran as fast as i could to the train station to greet everyone, on my way i bumped into someone, it was none other then my own brother Regulus Arcturus Black "watch where you're going blood traitor!" "sorry reg, how was christmas?" i said nicely, he is my brother after all "why are you being nice to me?" he asked coldly "well you are my brother" i said with a small smile "urg, come with me i have to tell you something!" he said dragging me behind a wall "whats up reg-" "CRUCIO!" reg yelled as he hexed me, it felt like 100 needles were being poked into my skin, "oww, that hurt" i said using attitude, when he finally lifted the curse i got up and said "what's that for?!" "you are not my brother!" he said "CRUCIO!, FIGHT YOU COWARD!!" he yelled, i dropped to the floor and said between breaths "i... will not... fight... my brother!" "CRUCIO! CRUCIO! CRUCIO! CRUCIO! u deserve to die!" he said "i know" i said "what?" he asked "i said i know reg" i repeated "u-umm CRUCIO!" he said again "let.. me... help you...reg" i got my wand out and cast "Sectumsempra... AHH!" i screamed in pain "why did u d-do that?" reg asked me, i just replied with a half hearted smile and said "life... couldn't get... worse then... this-AHH!!" i said in pain with tears spilling out my eyes "s-sirius, i- Sectumsempra! CRUCIO!" he said whilst he kicked and punched me and 5 minutes later he left me on the floor in pain, unable to get up....

remus pov-

"sirius said he'd meet us here? where is he?!" i asked slightly worried "rem look" james said as he spotted blood pouring on the floor, coming from behind a wall, me, james, peter and lily ran to see who it was, we looked around the corner "OMG SIRIUS?!" lily yelled with water in her eyes we were running to his side as blood stained his white shirt and dripped off him, i noticed someone carved something into his arm as the words blood-traitor dripped off his arm "guys look at his arm!" i yelled, everyone came to see and we all knew who did this "Regulus Arcturus Black" me, james and peter said at the same time looking at each other, "whos that?" lily asked "sirius's younger brother" i said "why didn't sirius fight him back?!" she asked "i-i, i dont know" james said with water in his eyes "cmon lets get him to the castle!" peter said with a tear, we took him to the castle so madam pomfrey could clean him up, she had a look and said "not again!" she ran to sirius and called minerva and albus ASAP, before you know it they were in the hospital wing gasping at the state of sirius black "oh my goodness!" minerva yelled "poor boy" albus said, we all gathered around sirius's body waiting and waiting for him to wake up, madam pomfrey walked in and said "right he's going to be in here overnight, your all welcome to stay, there are spare beds, im afraid the words cut into his arm will stay there permanently, someone used dark magic to make it permanently stay, he might wake up in a hour or two-" "what words?" minerva interrupted "take a look" pomfrey said, mcgonagall and albus walked towards sirius and lifted his sleeve and they gasped as they seen blood-traitor engraved on his arm she looked at albus and nodded and she said "i think we know who did this to him-" "we already know, it was Regulus Arcturus Black" lily said "oh, well he will get punished dont worry" she reassured us as her and albus walked off, "why you padfood" i whispered stroking his hair.

sirius pov-

i woke up to bright light hitting my face, i looked around and seen remus cuddled next to me, james and lily sleeping on the floor, and peter sleeping in a chair, i moved slightly and made a groan noise and accidentally woke everyone up "PADFOOT?!" james yelled "here!" i yelled back as he ran towards me and hugged me tightly "OMG SIRIUS!" remus said still cuddling me, "SIRIUS!!" shouted lily as she ran and gave me a hug "hey red!" i replied hugging back "s-sirius?!" said peter "hey pete" i said giving him a hug too, "DON'T EVER DO THAT AGAIN! WHY DIDN'T YOU FIGHT BACK?!" remus yelled "he's my brother mooney, i won't fight him" i said calmly "SIRIUS HAVE U SEEN YOUR ARM?!" lily yelled "no" i replied, i looked down to see nothing "what?" i asked "there's nothing there?" "other arm idiot!" she said rolling her eyes with a smile, i looked at my other arm and gasped as tears formed in my eyes my arm had the words blood-traitor cut in my arm, i tried holding back tears and james said "hey mate it's ok, to cry" "yeah none of us judge you sirius" lily said holding my hand, i burst into tears and lily hugged me and rubbed my back "shhh its ok, its ok love" she repeated as remus stroked my hair "its ok" he said, they were all was indeed crying too "sorry! sorry! SORRY!" i repeated in between sobs "why are you sorry?" lily asked "im sorry im not enough for my own family, im sorry i made you all worried, im sorry you all seen me like this, im sorry im so messed up, I'M SO SO SO SORRY!" i said yelling the last part "that's not your fault sirius!" said peter "it's not your fault your family are too blind to see the awesome, funny, crazy, cool, nutty sirius i love!" remus said holding me tightly as lilly rubbed my back "it's not your fault you made us worried, were always going to worry about you sirius!" lily said "it's not your fault we seen you like this, its that dicks fault Regulus Arcturus Blacks!" james yelled "im gonna murder him, azkaban doesn't seem that bad" lily said "NO lily u are not doing that!" i replied "fine" she said hugging my "BUT NEVER DO THAT AGAIN!" she yelled.