Part 7

sirius pov-

i was now out of hospital, i stayed in my bed and rested for 2 weeks, today was the day i started classes and i was beginning with 2 very noticeable scars, the one down my eye but people asked about that before now it's just old news, and the word blood-traitor on my arm, lucky i have my robe sleeve to cover it up, my first class was potions, i just hoped it was written work instead of practical work where we have to either roll up our sleeves or take off our robes, "cmon pads i dont wanna be late!" remus said "sorry moons" i replied, i was so nervous to start potions i couldn't tie up my tie "having trouble there?" peter asked "oh shuv off, this. stupid. tie. URGGGG!" i said struggling, "here let me help!" james said "NO! I can do it on my own!" i said "let me help" remus said "ok" i replied "HEY!" james yelled "sorry prongs" i said staring at mooney's concentrated face".

lily's pov-

i could here the boys yelling "whats going on?!" i asked "nothing sirius will only let mooney help with his tie" james said rolling his eyes "Ok, and?" i asked "thank you lily" sirius said putting a arm around me, he whispered in my ear and said "wanna make james jealous?" "sure" i replied, he them moved me so his was facing my face and hugged me, he pulled away and i kissed his cheek "WTF!" james and mooney said, peter was just in the corner trying not to get involved, sirius then put his hand on my wait and i ou mine on his, "DUDE WHY THE fUCK ARE YOU FLIRTING WITH hER!" james yelled, siriul let go of me and me and him started uncontrollably laughing "HAHAHA prongs it was a joke to make you jealous!" sirius said "OMG come on were gonna be late!" james yelled.

we walked into potions and split up, remus and sirius, peter and james and me and marlen, "ok class your gonna have to take off your robes completely for this potion, it spits fire!" the teacher said, you can hear sirius panik breath and them he said "sorry but im not taking it off!" "why not?" "because it's... cold" he said "u can be the first to take it off!" she yelled, sirius stood up and took it off put quickly put his hand over his scar "REMOVE YOUR HAND!" she yelled "NO!" he snapped back now grabbing everyone's attention "NOW! OR I'LL MAKE YOU!" she yelled, sirius slowly moved his hand and everyone gasped, but the slytherins laughed, i gave them a glare and they all shut up, the room was silent, everyone was looking at sirius's arm "OI GET BACK tO WOrk!" i yelled saving sirius, he looked at me and said "thanks red but im leaving he walked past and stopped and said quietly "i'll be in our secret spot if you need me" and then he left.

sirius pov-

i ran out the classroom and ran to a secret spot me and lily to go to, its the room of requirement but only me and lily can open it into our secret space, i ran to the door and opened it and smelled the familiar scent of vanilla and strawberries, in here it's night and there's a tree on a hill lit with alot of 'fairy lights' lily called them, im guessing its a muggle thing, there's also a bookcase with alot of books for lily to read, we mainly go here just to chat or relax, we once spent the whole weekend in here, that happened when snivellus calla lily a mud... a mudblood, she spent the whole time cuddling me at the bottom of the tree crying, i would've killed snivellus but lily didn't let me, i ran to the tree and sat at the bottom on the grass i spent most of the time looking at the stars until i heard the door open "sirius?" lily said softly, i didn't reply, she sighed and said "marco!" "polo!" i replied with barely any energy, she walked towards me and sat down next to me "you ok?" she asked "im fine" "your lying" she said softly "cmon tell mamma red what's wrong" she said, i put my head on her shoulder and said "just issues" i said with a sigh "sirius" she said as i put my head off her shoulder and she sat facing me "i know your not one to say your emotions or show them, but please tell me" she said "fine, it's just, how could someone do this to there own brother?!" i yelled witch made lily flinch "sorry lils i didn't mean to yell" i apologized "its ok, let it out" she said stroking my hair like a dog, "its just h-how could they?" i said starting to cry "cmon love" she said as she put her arms around me and i put my head on her shoulder as we lent in the exact place where she was crying because of snivellus, "d-dont leave me lils" i said "im not going anywhere" she said, we both eventually fell asleep and woke up in the morning, "sirius? sirius? SIRIUS!!" she yelled "urgg whatttttttt!" i said "were gonna be late for class" she said "im not going today but i'll see you later?" i asked "ok, if you need me, send your patronus!" she said "i will bye lily" "BYEEE!" she said as she left, i was on my own now.

james pov-

lily or sirius didn't come back that night "where are they pete?" i asked pacing around the room "im not sure, go to sleep they will probably be back tomorrow" he said "what if they dont, what if padfoot-" "just go to sleep mooney" peter cut in "ok" we said we got into our pjs and climbed into bed, it was about the middle "prongs? u awake?" remus asked "yes of course i am" i said, i climbed out of bed and said "c'mon maybe they will pop up in the common room" i said "ok im coming" we made our way to the common room and sat on the sofa, remus was biting his nails nervously "they will be ok they probably got, lost, or somin" i said "yeah maybe" after a minute of silence remus said "you dont think there... you know... doing it?" he asked "no, no, god no!" i exclaimed, but then my mind wondered, they are awfully close and lily called him 'love' but then again she calls everyone that, and she has a soft spot for him? naa come on prongs your just tired, "mooney?" i asked and realised he was asleep "goodnight" i said and soon i fell asleep too.

me, remus and peter had been awake now for 10 minutes and searched everywhere "any sign of them?" remus asked "nope" peter said "maybe there at class its starts in- OMG WHERE LATE!" remus yelled "AHH LETS GO!" i yelled, we grabbed our robes and ran.