I was going to get up when she held my hands for the first time after years for stopping me. I gave her a genuine smile which for a change even she returned genuinely.
Sana: Kahan?
Sid: What?
I was baffled by her question as I didn't knew what she meant.
Sana: Arey baba won't you have dinner Uske liye hi toh bulane aayi thi.
Sid: I'm not hungry Shehnaaz you may have it. I will meet you tomorrow morning saath main chalenge office if you are comfortable because meri car has been given to the mechanic for repair purposes.
Sana: Ok subah ka subah dekha jayega for now come have dinner.
Sid: Nhi sweetheart seriously mo-
Sana: Sidharth shut up yaar thak nhi jaata kya tu,dekh I don't know about you but I'm hungry.
Sid: So go and eat sweet heart no one is stopping you. But wait Aaj ke liye no food from outside who knows health Par kya affect hoga, u sit here I'll make something for you to eat.
Sana(shocked): Tumne khana...kab....kaise?
Sid: Chill meri jaan tum mujhe kuch zyada hi underestimate karti ho, baki tumhare questions kabhi aur answer kar dunga vaise bhi there is a lot between us to be answered.

Shit man why don't I realise before speaking past was not her fault dammit it was your fault. I thought she must be angry as she was keeping all that happened aside for now but I brought that in between again but to my surprise she wasn't sad and there was not even a ounce of discomfort from this topic.

Sana: Shsh .... kitna bolne lage ho tum what I was saying is....
Sid: Chup, jao betho I will quickly make something healthy for you.
Sana: Zyada ho raha hai abhi meri baat sun toh lo atleast ek baar.
Sid: Bol na baby maine kab roka?
Sana: Tum Chup karoge tab toh bolega koi anyways before you go to make something for me, I wanted to tell you I have already made food for both of us so u sit here I will bring it. And Haan isse pehle tumhara vapis kuch shuru ho i don't want arguments on food Sidharth, u need to take painkillers too so you are going to have it and if still you don't want to have it then it's ok I will go and sleep kafi kuch ho gaya aaj and I need to .....
Sid: Why did you made it Sana?
Sana: Dekho back then you asked me I was rude in my reply whereas you were simply trying to be normal after keeping the past aside and then I remembered ki painkillers Lena hoga tumhe for the act you did in the morning so I thought why not cook something. I am requesting you let's keep it aside for tonight Sidharth I know mushkil hoga for you after you have her..... but anyways let's get cordial Sidharth otherwise it would be difficult to work on this project even. We should not discuss about our past i think and It's just about being cordial and nothing else. I don't want my project to suffer because of all that what was between us once.

I was surprised with the way she still cares about me, I missed this warmth between us. I was happy at least she is agreeing to be cordial and this means she won't ignore me and I am sure she will forgive me for sure one day but what made my heart pain was the emotionless eyes with which she said all that, I was still processing all that she said right now whereas she was back the food. I kept my thoughts aside for a while and had the most amazing food I could ever have. I am a big fan of her cooking skills from starting but I am getting it after almost 6 long years. I really missed everything about her. After dinner I was going to go to my room when she stopped me again.
Sana: Ab kahan ?
Sid: Room main.
Sana: No ways I'm not letting you go to your room again what if you again start smoking or maybe drinking too.
Sid: Arey ....
Sana: Nhi no discussion go wait in the guest room I will bring the first aid.

I was going to say something but one look from her and I knew I have no option other than to follow her. I loved this when she actually behaved like having all rights on me , I don't have any objection on it but I know she thinks that I'm guilty of whatever happened and that is the reason she is trying to be normal but I can't let her sacrifice her own happiness for this. I need a coffee man all the thinking is not helping me in either case.
I was waiting for her in the guest room when she came with a cup of coffee and first aid. She handed me the cup and sat besides me. I looked at her surprised that how could she guess what I needed. Does she still feels the same connect with me which was back then that she doesn't even needs to ask what I need.
She was doing the first aid of my hand and well I was just staring her, her expressions when she felt like it was she who herself was feeling pain. I wanted this moment to stop here with her this close to me and me doing nothing but just staring her.
She was done when she looked straight in my eyes and it was awkward that I was caught staring her and I quickly looked other side.
Sid: Umm... I'm sorry.....
Sana: it's alright Sidharth.
There was an awkward silence that was eating me up and I wanted to break it but before I could say something she spoke.
Sana: coffee thandi ho jayegi and then you won't like it .
Sid: How did you know I needed a coffee for now?
I asked her but she didn't gave an answer so I just thought to shrug it off. I tasted the coffee and to my surprise it had the same taste I used to like. Everything was perfect in that coffee just the way I craved for in these years. How could she remember it so correctly even when all I did is to break her?
Sid: It's amazing Shehnaaz just...
Sana: Just the way you used to like it. I know Sidharth as I hardly made this coffee for anyone except you.
Sid: You loved coffee too Shehnaaz so what did you meant that you just made it for me.
Sana: I loved coffee. True but that was the past, I prefer black coffee now which my mom doesn't like me to drink so I don't make it.
Sid: Shehnaaz are you serious black coffee and you who used to hate it to the fullest in her life but why baby?
Sana: I left everything I liked at a point Sidharth and maybe I did judged it wrong back then but just let it be. As you are going to sleep here too so you sleep on this bed and I will sleep there.