Chapter one

" You are worthless! You are just a fat, stupid, teenager! You can't even get straight A's!" said mom " Well I'm sorry that I'm not perfect!" I said, crying. I ran to my room. My mom yelled " If my daughter isn't going to be perfect then I might as well not have one!" I should have been used to this but I  just couldn't take it. I didn't want to die but I didn't wanna live here. I want to leave. I was dreading going to school the next day. I have to see her counselor. I  have had a counselor since I  was 12, because my parents had died in a car crash that i had survived. I am now sixteen and it still haunts me. It's not that I didn't like the counselor it's just that I'm not the one to open up to people. I went to the counselor and while he asked how I was doing I just sat there. I finally got back to class at about 11, just in time for lunch. After lunch I sat in class, daydreaming. It finally hit 3 o'clock. I walked home scared to face my mother. I didn't necessarily do anything wrong but mom always found a way to yell at me. I had once told the counselor about this but he said that she would probably stop eventually. I just stopped telling him, assuming that he couldn't do anything. I started walking slower, feeling my heart beating faster the closer I  got to the house. I walked through the door.